'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Really though how many secret rates are there?
We don't know, as we don't know how many GX cards are in the set yet. Based on previous sets, I'd say around 16-18 Secret Rare cards, including FA GX and Supporters, with around 6 GX cards.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Do you know what this means people?
Now, what would I be talking about? It's not like my name is LORD GOOMY or anything...
THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS!
IT'S GOOMY TIME!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
I CALL IT:
THE ODDS ARE IN OUR FAVOR FOR A GOODRA GX!
POKÉMON HAS HEARD MY PLEAS FOR HELP!
THAAAAAAAAAAANK YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU POKÉMON!

Bella

Fairy Type Queen
I don't think you're correct about the sets being region based. The Sinnoh set is obvious advertising for sinnoh remakes, the only thing backing your prediction for gen 6 set is zygarde, and the version featured here isn't even the one that came out in original gen 6 games.

TURBOELITE:)

Aspiring Trainer
Hate to break it to you but Unova is by FAR the least popular reason and I believe it was an excellent marketing decision to ignore it.
Hey! How dare you offend Unova! jk
But honestly in my opinion, Unova is one of the best regions because of it's creative pokemon, it's cool legendaries, and awesome mythicals! I loved the Unova region pokemon episodes and I really think Unova should deserve some attention. I just don't get why everyone hates Unova. Who else likes the Unova region? Anybody? I really hope i'm not the only one.

xTITAN

Training Aspirer
It's disappointing that they may be skipping Unova for the time being, I started the PTCG with Gen V, so it's one of my favorite generations, even if many people don't like it.

The Ultimate Umbreon

To Ultra space and beyond!
Wow for the first time the set isn't a two part set. Really hope we get that Zygarde GX as a good card as we have yet to have a good, playable Zygarde. Hoping for Xerneas prism star, Yveltal prisim star, Lysandre prism star, and some new kalos GX cards.