• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

flipping down (Needs main Pokemon in Deck title)

cronos

Aspiring Trainer
pokemon 25

4-3-4 shiftry (conform)
2-2 dugtrio (sinkhole)
4 spiritomb AR
2 uxie
1 azelf
1 unown Q
1-1 umbreon

trainers 23

2 twins
4 judge
3 bebes
2 warp points
2 rare candy
3 bts
2 exp belt
3 collectors
2 seekers
2 communication
enery 10

4 dark energy
2 basic dark energy
2 rescue energy
2 dc

starting with spiritomb and use it to get a shiftery and dugtrio on your bench. wen dugtrio is on your bech wen your opponent retreat the retreating pokemon gets 2 dmg for each dugtrio, using it with shiftry (conform) makes your opponent confused and let him outomatic flip tail so he must retreat to do an attack. seal off is a good attack to finish or agains pokemon with pokepowers or body like donphan.

RE: flipping down

It's a pretty fun rogue deck, but Level-ing up/evolving ruins your strategy. However, you have way too much hand refresh.

-4 lookers (This isn't vilegar/lostgar)
-2 Copycat (Pont is better)
-2 Judge (Pont is Better)

+2 Pont (Good hand refresh)
+1 pokemon collector (2 is not enough)
+2 Pokemon Communication (helps you get what you need easier)
+2 twins (so after spiritomb dies you can benefit from it)
+1 BTS (3 is needed for consistency)

Also, you may wanna change the title and put one of the main pokekon in the deck in the title

better to keep the judge then becous i need the same card in my hand as my opponent to do conform

Sorry I forgot about the same cards in hand. 2 judge then instead of pont, Also you may want to take out 1-1 of Dugtrio to fit in 2 more judge

Why not use Memory Berry? Then you can lock attacks with Nuzleaf RR, because of Shiftry's Unucky Wind. Just a thought.

Back