News February 'CoroCoro': Shiny Poipole Distribution and TCG Promo, 21st Movie Scoop Next Month!

Discussion in 'Beachfront Hangout' started by Water Pokémon Master, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

Nicasiock and doubleb036 like this.

2. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

Shiny Poipole promo? Interesting.

3. IronCow Tom Aspiring Trainer
    IronCow Tom

YESYESYESYES! Shiny Poipole! I must get it! I love Poipole so much! Does anyone know where to get these special promos?

4. _Spectralax_ Dragon Type Enthusiast
    _Spectralax_

Its Japanese exclusive, but there will most likely be a distribution in other countries after

5. Grimxcore Budding Professor
    Grimxcore

Shiny Poipole is adorable. Love the colour scheme. Hopefully we will get it here to.

6. Tails The Blonde Brainiac
    Tails

Forum Mod Advanced Member Member

Considering how a lot of people shiny hunted for Poipole in UM/US, I don't see why they wouldn't make this an eventual worldwide distribution.

It would probably be a code download from the Global Link, if I had to take a guess.

7. gumball51321 *thumbs up*
    gumball51321

America better get shiny Poipole promos, because we never got the shiny Flying Flip Koko. Hooray for VG players

8. Mr. Rhyperior The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
    Mr. Rhyperior

How Mr. Zeraora? I doubt that this Electric Cat will probably there like what they did to Marshadow.

And to those who SR Shiny Poipole? Great addition

9. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

I'm pretty sure America got the Shiny Tapu Koko as well, at least Europe did because I have one that I got through wifi :p

Also, I can't wait to see the shiny Poipole card! It's gonna be adorable I bet :D

10. Volkner123 Champion in training
    Volkner123

Uh guys did you notice on the page with Lugia on it there was a character in one of the photos that looked like Misty and another guy that looked like Tracy from orange islands. I could not tell because it was only the back of their heads.

11. DMYSYS DUMMY SYSTEM
    DMYSYS

Those are screencaps from M2, not preview screencaps of M21.

12. Aera14 Aspiring Trainer
    Aera14

Lugia GX PLZ!

13. Skyleaf2000 the URS deserved better
    Skyleaf2000

Now I want to get my own Shiny Poipole before this event comes out, haha.

14. FossilJockeyMG Pokémon Paleontologist
    FossilJockeyMG

It looks like the last of the "year of the legendaries" ends in November. My guess is we may see this guy as a Gamestop promotion in December. Either that or some random wifi distribution during the summer.

15. bbb888 same user name as my YouTube channel
    bbb888

Yeah, they are just showing that Lugia was featured in the second movie and Hoopa movie. You can also see the movie posters.

16. bbb888 same user name as my YouTube channel
    bbb888

Why don't you wait until the event releases outside of Japan?

17. Skyleaf2000 the URS deserved better
    Skyleaf2000

I want to get one before the event so I can prove I put in the hard work to get one myself. It's just my preference.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

GrandPanacea, Juliacoolo, Tails