• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Faw's Donchamp deck

What should my other deck be?

• Jumpluff

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Scizor SF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please say what)

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

FawfulGengar

Earthbound/Mother Maniac
Hai there guys! I've been wondering about possible improvements to my Donchamp deck, as I know it's not perfect (in fact, it's far from it). But before the list, I think I might wanna build a spare deck. I would like suggestions, but I'm thinking a Scizor SF variant or Jumpluff variant. Anyway, here's the list:

Pokemon: 18
3-2-3 Machamp (2 Prime, 1 SF)
4-4 Donphan Prime
1 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA

T/S/S:29
2 Pont
2 Pokemon Collector
3 Buck's Training
3 Warp Point
4 Bebe's Search
3 Pokemon communication
2 BTS
3 E-belt
2 Rare Candy
1 Luxury Ball
2 IQ
1 Judge
1 Twins

Energy: 13
2 DCE
11 Fighting

Strategy for Donchamp is to attack with Donphan right away, damaging your opponent but also your bench to power up champ buster. Use machamp prime's fighting tag to switch donphan out w/o paying retreat cost, adn champ buster on the opponent for 150-170 (with E-belt) damage!

Thanks!

This build seems solid to me. I'd take out the Judge for another Twins but its up to you.

As for your other deck, I'd run a _____Gar

Thanks for the advice, Gengar_is_pwnage. I got the same suggestion from someone at my league, so I'll do that. I have 1 Gengar prime and 1 Lost world, ATM, but my dad might let me use his almost complete Vilegar.

Back