General Favourite Unconventional Sandwich Flavour

YuriGirl

Aspiring Trainer
Alright, I've come up with a sandwich idea, and I know this one is gonna sound a little out there but stick with me.

First, you take some bread as usual. You can toast it, I usually do. Next, you get some peanut butter, spread it on the bread to give it a nice sticky coating. After that, grab some jelly or jam, whichever you prefer put it on top of the peanut butter - and this is the tricky part - make sure the jam does not flow past the edges of the sandwich, and then close it and eat. I like to call this a "jelly and peanut butter on bread" and it's really easy to make.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
In future, just so there's a bit of discussion in this discussion thread, let's give a bit of commentary or a story to accompany our newest unconventional sandwich flavour! For example, how did you come across this wacko combination? o_O

(I would give a flavour myself, except my recent experimentation has been rather limited to aeoli + relish + ham + salad, which although is really quite delicious, it isn't exactly unconventional.)

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
Peanut butter, bologna, and cheese. I got bored at my grandparents' house once, and made the weirdest sandwich I could.

Other weird ones I've had: Hot dog, peanut butter, and chips. Butter, peanut butter, cheese, and ham on a tortilla wrap.

I really like peanut butter and meat.

Kapu Riki

Spilling the T, sipping the Tapu Cocoa
Y'all are some adventurous and nasty creators of sammich's! I could never do any of this peanut butter mixing with meats! That's just... different...?

Anyways, moving to Florida, I learned about the Pub-Sub at the market Publix. Welp, on it you can add chicken tenders, macaroni and cheese, fries, fried ocra, or whatever they have there! I do want to try one of those...

While y'all sammich's are ... adventurous, mine are just heart stopping haha.