Favorite Video Game

Favorite game of all time is Chrono Trigger. Heres the rest of my really liked favorites, but they're not in any order:

Phoenix Wright
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
Handheld Pokemon Series
Zelda Skyward Sword
Zelda Links Awakening
Elder Scrolls Oblivion
Kingdom Hearts
Portal 2
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

EDIT: Tales of Symphonia

I also may add Okami, Final Fantasy IV & VI, and Persona 4 to this list once I finish them and I really like them.(and in the case of Persona 4, I haven't even started that yet)

So are MMO's allowed?

If so, RuneScape was definitely my favorite before they ruined it beyond repair in '07.

Dance Dance Revolution is also fantastic (but you gotta play the arcade ones). :p

Favourite Games of All Time (Based on my enjoyment at the time of playing so may not be fun for me these days but great earlier on)

- Skyrim
- Assassin's Creed II
- Pokemon FireRed
- Super Smash Brothers Brawl
- Crash Bandicoot
- Pokemon Emerald
- Spyro
- Runescape

Pokemon Emerald/Platinum
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
Digimon World Dawn/Dusk
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Star Fox 64 3D

1. Tales of Symphonia (GCN)
2. The Pokemon Series (any console)
3. Persona 4: Golden (Vita)
4. Original Spyro trilogy (PS1)
5. Okami (PS2)
6. Pikmin 1 & 2 (GCN)
7.BlazBlue/ Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
8. Paper Mario 1 & 2 (N64/GCN)
9. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GCN)
10. Ratchet & Clank (PS2/PS3)

Really? Does no one know of the "Tales of" series? They're some of the best JRPGs of all time... They made me hate Final Fantasy X even more than I did, because Tales of Symphonia did literally everything better than it ever could... I'm a little sad that this game didn't make it on anyone's list... If you haven't played it, do so, it was the best RPG experience I've had to date honestly.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl. (Wii)
Mario Kart Wii/7 (Wii/3DS)
Asphalt 7 (Ipad)
Need For Speed: Most Wanted (Xbox)
Minecraft PE (Ipad)
Pokémon Platinum (DS)
Pokémon Black 2 (DS)
Pokémon Firered (Gameboy)
Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter (Ipad)
Super Mario Galaxy/Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time (DS)
Slender (PC)

SuperArtNinja said:
Really? Does no one know of the "Tales of" series? They're some of the best JRPGs of all time... They made me hate Final Fantasy X even more than I did, because Tales of Symphonia did literally everything better than it ever could... I'm a little sad that this game didn't make it on anyone's list... If you haven't played it, do so, it was the best RPG experience I've had to date honestly.

Tales of Phantasia for the SNES was very fun although I always felt it inferior to the other greats like FFVI or Chrono Trigger. I guess I should give the series another chance if the games continued to get better.

SuperArtNinja said:
1. Tales of Symphonia (GCN)
2. The Pokemon Series (any console)
3. Persona 4: Golden (Vita)
4. Original Spyro trilogy (PS1)
5. Okami (PS2)
6. Pikmin 1 & 2 (GCN)
7.BlazBlue/ Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
8. Paper Mario 1 & 2 (N64/GCN)
9. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GCN)
10. Ratchet & Clank (PS2/PS3)

Man, I totally forgot about that one. I borrowed it from a friend and loved what I played, but unfortunately I had to give it back, and I didn't finish it. :(

I guess I'll go add it to my list now, it was a great game for what I played.

Hmmmm

Paper Mario 1 & 2 (number 3 and the 3ds one suck....)
Okami (just finished this one a week ago)
Patapon 2 (haven't played 3)
Loco roco 2
Kingdom hearts series (except recoded....couldn't even finish it)
Pokemon RBY, emerald, platinum, black.
Legend of zelda twilight princess (skyward sword wasn't as enjoyable)

Probably more....and I left out obscure stuff

No reply order-

Call of Duty: WaW to current
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Fable l, ll, lll
Mass Effect 1, 2, 3

I like many others, but these are the only ones I've ever bought every series for. I've owned all of the Call of Duty games, just didn't enjoy them before World at War.

1rst Place, Minecraft
2nd Place, Pokemon
3rd Place, Half Life
4th Place, Spore
5th Place, Fallout
6th Place, Resident Evil (I like more the originals)
7th Place, Portal
8th Place, Donkey Kong 64
9th Place, Chrono Trigger
10th Place, Final Fantasy (I like FF 1 to 10, never really liked 11 onward)

1. Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest

Nothing comes close to it for me.

Other notable favourites: Donkey Kong Country, Final Fantasy IX, Mario Kart 64, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario 64, Paper Mario, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, TLoZ: Majora's Mask, Pokémon Diamond/Pearl, Street Fighter 2, and Street Fighter IV.

Super Paper Mario, Madden 13, Luigis Mansion 2, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Resident Evil: Revelations, and Scribblenauts Unlimited.

Very very VERY fun games

Mass effect 1, 2, and 3. They are by far the games ever! There is an awsome story line and it is an amazing role-playing game.

Modern Warfare 2
Halo 3
Battlefield 3
NBA 2K13
GTA games
Pokemon Soul Silver
XD/Colloseum
Super Smash Bros. Brawl/Melee

Back