Favorite Video Game

Blah

DBT
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker.

Great storyline, awesome dungeons, bosses, and gameplay. I also, despite some people's views, love the graphics. I've played through this game 3 times and I didn't get bored once.

2nd place probably goes to Paper Mario TTYD, followed closely by Super Mario Sunshine and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness.

• The World Ends with You
  • Mother 3
  • Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil
  • Paper Mario
  • Chrono Trigger
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • Sonic Adventure 2
  • Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
  • Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
  • Final Fantasy VI
  • Rayman 2: The Great Escape
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Sonic 3 & Knuckles
  • Contact
  • Pokemon Emerald
  • The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
roughly in order

Mass Effect 2
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance
The World Ends with You
Halo ODST
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2
Shadow Complex
Peggle

that's about it

Halo: Combat Evolved
Bioshock 2
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Megaman X
Spider-Man (For the PS1, not the movie tie-in)
Dead Space 2
Street Fighter II
Pokemon Emerald
Star Wars Battlefront
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Sonic Heroes
Final Fantasy VII
Yu-Gi-Oh Duelists of the Roses
DragonBall Z Budokai
Fallout 3

I'll update as I remember more stuff.

Meh, it's just the Sonic game I grew up with. Not saying it's the best (because it's not), but it's my favorite. Shadow comes in a close second place. <3

Cave Story, Pokemon Firered, Impossible Creatures, New Super Mario Bros.

I hope to add Sleeping Dogs to this list, too.

I have many, but I'm curious to know if anyone has played the following game.

Phantasy Star Online (Episodes I and II)

Alright, so PSO is an online RPG that debuted way back in the Dreamcast era, and was later released on the Gamecube a few years later. It's a standard "level up and collect rare items" affair. You can pick different classes and races of character, customise their appearance slightly, and have access to 4 difficultly levels. You trudge around 8 different levels killing enemies and collecting the items they drop, so you can power your character up even more.

I'm reluctant to call PSO a good game. It's repetitive and sometimes clunky. But it's absurdly addictive. This is a game that I have spent +400 hours on, making it hands down my most played game ever. What's even more fascinating is that I played all of this in the inferior Offline mode, when PSO was a game designed to be played Online. I usually played with my brother and it was often a competition between us to see who could get the best rare items.

There are... a lot of rare items.

I have about 10% of them.

nope

awesome games list:

- Breath of Fire 3
- Suikoden I and II
- every Zelda title (though I have never played Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass was decidedly mediocre)
- Super Mario Bros.
- Contra
- The Legend of Dragoon
- Sonic 2 Adventure: Battle
- Grand Theft Auto IV
- Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
- Tetris Attack
- Super Metroid
- Mario Kart everything that isn't Super Circuit
- Bahamut Lagoon
- Legend of Mana
- now that I think of it, Sonic 2
- Sonic & Knuckles
- Streets of Rage (all of them)
- Columns
- Pokemon Blue
- Pokemon Stadium 2
- Donkey Kong 64
- Mega Man 1-8 (I haven't played 9 or 10)
- Mega Man X-X6 (haven't played X7 or X8)

I could go on further but that requires way too much thought and I could be here for a long time

bacon said:
I have many, but I'm curious to know if anyone has played the following game.

Phantasy Star Online (Episodes I and II)

Alright, so PSO is an online RPG that debuted way back in the Dreamcast era, and was later released on the Gamecube a few years later. It's a standard "level up and collect rare items" affair. You can pick different classes and races of character, customise their appearance slightly, and have access to 4 difficultly levels. You trudge around 8 different levels killing enemies and collecting the items they drop, so you can power your character up even more.

I'm reluctant to call PSO a good game. It's repetitive and sometimes clunky. But it's absurdly addictive. This is a game that I have spent +400 hours on, making it hands down my most played game ever. What's even more fascinating is that I played all of this in the inferior Offline mode, when PSO was a game designed to be played Online. I usually played with my brother and it was often a competition between us to see who could get the best rare items.

There are... a lot of rare items.

I have about 10% of them.

A bit at a friend's. He didn't have a memory card, so nothing ever got saved, but those 6 hours of grinding through the first grassy area thing of Episode 1 on multiple occasions were pretty fun.

It's hard to define favorites, so I'll just leave this: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-what-is-the-most-satisfying-game-you-ve-ever-played?pid=2300225#pid2300225

Mine are

Mystery Dungeon Red( Best Game Ever!)
SSBB
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
Heart Gold

Halo, Halo 2, Call of Duty. Other games are from nintendo such as super mario galaxy, mario bros, and mario kart.

Kingdom Hearts II
Star Wars Battlefront II
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon Emerald
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Minecraft

In that order.

In order from best to least-best.

- Portal 2
- Team Fortress 2
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Half-Life 2
- Borderlands 2
- Minecraft
- Pokemon Crystal
- Batman: Arkham City
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Grand Theft Auto 4

Kingdom Hearts, hands down. Sososososososo good. Just finished 358, gotta beat KHII, BBS, Coded, and DDD.

Pokemon Platinum Version.

I'm not an avid video game player, so I just threw my favorite Pokemon game out there.

safariblade said:
Kingdom Hearts II
Star Wars Battlefront II
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon Emerald
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Minecraft

In that order.

I LOVE Star Wars Battlefront II... :D

Oh man. I'm not much of a gamer or anything but Bioshock is my favorite game. That's followed by:
- Super Mario World
- Katamari Damacy
- Bioshock 2
- Street Fighter 2
- Pokemon Crystal Vietnamese Version
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Back