Games Favorite Eeveelution?

olivasds

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Which is your favorite Eeveelution?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Glaceon was my favorite Pokémon from 2010 to 2016, until I saw Alolan Ninetales.

Purrloin

Leafeon, who also happens to be in my top 5 favorite Pokemon.

Honestly, though, I love every Eeveelution. I get excited whenever I evolve one in-game or pull a card. :D

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
Vaporeon is mine and my number one favorite Pokemon. It is also best Eeveelution.

Last edited:

NightOfYuyuko

Next station: Brick City!
Glaceon, its such a amazing mon(and my third fav sinnoh mon). sadly never used one ingame because the icy rock is Always endgame ;3;

SkyeVictini

Seriously, calm down.
A tie between Vaporeon and Sylveon.

Vaporeon is nostalgic to me because it has always been my favorite Gen 1 Pokemon, and I love mermaid-like designs (It was also my star Pokemon way back in Blue.). Sylveon because it's adorable and awesome to battle with. Also it's my favorite Gen 6 Pokemon.

Last edited:

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
Umbreon, come on it is no competition. Designwise, awesome. Typing, Awesome. Shiny Sprite, not a hot mess like 40% of all pokemon, and otherwise awesome, like 5% of all Pokemon.

It lends itself to anything, it can look cute, badass, cool, inspiring, inquisitive, lonesome or in a group, Umbreon has it all ^w^

Not to mention competitively viable stall, which I am a huge fan of.

PIXELMAGE

Pokemon and Anime Loving Memelord
I must say Umbreon is my favorite Eeveelotion! It is a cute little edge-lord dog.

Kapu Riki

Spilling the T, sipping the Tapu Cocoa
Flareon was my favorite, then Espeon was introduced. Espeon was my favorite, then Leafeon was introduced. Leafeon was my favorite, then Sylveon was introduced. Morale of the story, I'm fickle and I love fairies.

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
I've long been a fan of Umbreon, ever since I accidentally evolved my Eevee into one waaaaay back in Gold. I've always been partial to moon-related imagery, too, which helps my love for it. (It's my favourite Pokémon overall, too.)

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Cmon guys! Jolteon is HANDS DOWN the best. They somehow managed to make him look like a lightning bolt. Electric is not my favourite type (Water or Grass is) but Jolteon is awesome.

Grey Matter

Aspiring Trainer
I always thought Umbreon was pretty cool. It's not that Dark is my favorite type as much as I just liked him for some reason. He looked mysterious and that moon on his head was awesome. For Christmas this year, a friend of mine gave me an Umbreon flask, only solidifying my fandom.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Sylveon is my favorite; partially because Fairy is my favorite type. But, I'm also partial to 'eons like Vaporeon, Espeon and Glaceon. I like those three because of their sleek designs.

solarbeam

Aspiring Trainer
I really like Vaporeon and Espeon. Both are really good in their own way (stats-wise), and both have very sleek designs.