Favoerite Food

RE:    Favoerite Food

cute-mew said:
Strike! said:
Lord of Metal said:
And McDonalds have the best hamburgers of the world!!!! =p
Yuck... do you know what's in those burgers?
yeah, cow,... you do know that the hygiene and the quality of McDonald's meat is extremely good, or they couldn't afford to go world wide. There's nothing bad in those burgers, except if you're anorexic or something like that

No I'm not a Vegan. I wouldn't call someone anorexic if they don't like McDonald’s burgers. The reason I say "yuck" is because of all the saturated fat in them (I know this applies to all burgers). Even if a person is relatively healthy they can still get a heart attack if they have too much cholesterol in the blood. I also think that all the preservatives in those burgers can't be that healthy in the long run.

I also Like Indio Viejo (eendio vieho)=prounanciantion its a food orignated in Nicaragua and its a soup.I like Chinese but not alot cuz i know their secret to their foods but i'm not telling.Plato Paceno from Bolivia is also good.Pina colada is a tasty drink.

RE:     Favoerite Food

Strike! said:
cute-mew said:
Strike! said:
Lord of Metal said:
And McDonalds have the best hamburgers of the world!!!! =p
Yuck... do you know what's in those burgers?
yeah, cow,... you do know that the hygiene and the quality of McDonald's meat is extremely good, or they couldn't afford to go world wide. There's nothing bad in those burgers, except if you're anorexic or something like that

No I'm not a Vegan. I wouldn't call someone anorexic if they don't like McDonald’s burgers. The reason I say "yuck" is because of all the saturated fat in them (I know this applies to all burgers). Even if a person is relatively healthy they can still get a heart attack if they have too much cholesterol in the blood. I also think that all the preservatives in those burgers can't be that healthy in the long run.
Well, thats 1/2 right. If you ever watch "Super Size Me", you'll see a man go from perfect health to near-death (well, not that close, but to incredibley bad health) in a matter of 30 days. Although he ate McDonalds every day and moved about the average amount for an American (I think 4000 steps or something like that), he proved that that food is not healthy. There was an extra in the DVD that showed the break-down of McDonalds burgers and fries to normal burgers and fries. The results: The normal burgers took about 2 weeks (might be off) to break-down and fries in about 3 (again, might be off), but the McDonalds burgers took several weeks more and the fries didn't even break down after 6 weeks!!! Anywho, my favorite food would have to be fried chicken.

Actually, alot of American ppl eat McDonald's everyday. That is 1 of the most unhealty things in the world, u know. Supersize Me shows that very well ^^. A few months after the release of the movie, a girl actually died because she got choked with a burger. I know, THIS information is useless :p.

Mmmm Chicken Teryiaki with the sweet kind of sauce. Sesame Chicken, Fried Rice. Yummmm. I pretty much love Oriental food.

Back