Fake Card Contests!! Now YOU can judge the cards (until this thread eventually dies out.)

RE: Fake Card Contest 2!! Round 5 has begun! Need cards by Dec. 26 6:00 PM CST!!

Well, I am using the last of my laptop battery to tell you I'm extending the round 'til Friday, due to me being in Colorado for the holidays with no more battery.... Dirge, I still need your card.

RE: Fake Card Contest 2!! Round 5 has begun! Need cards by Dec. 26 6:00 PM CST!!

[/font]
Charizard88 said:
That is really good LV! What text do you use and what program?
Text/Font: Arial
Program: Gimp & deviantART.

Golem King said:
Well, I am using the last of my laptop battery to tell you I'm extending the round 'til Friday, due to me being in Colorado for the holidays with no more battery.... Dirge, I still need your card.
I'd be glady to help out until Friday (Saturday, my time).

Sorry, I can't do my fake card because im very busy and abit lazy to do the cards so just give the victory to LV....

???

Back from Colorado. LV, I guess you won!

There will not be another contest :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

HOWEVER.... Now random people can come and rate past cards from every round in every contest. YAY!

fma08.gif
OMG!
WOW, I'm honored (sorry for the poor spelling).
Thanx, everyone.

One thing I found most disappointing about these cards is the font, not saying I could do better because I couldn't, I know that, these cards do look great just the font puts them off.

Thats my constructive critique, sorry if it offended anybody.

Sas

Back