• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Expanded Aromabox

Blergsid

Aspiring Trainer
This is a deck I made on ptcgo for expanded, revolves around using Aromatisse to move energy and power up whoever I need to hit weakness in my matchupand use scoop up/max potion to heal up.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 16

* 1 Shaymin-EX ROS 106
* 1 Absol PLF 67
* 1 Yveltal-EX XY 144
* 3 Spritzee BKP 84
* 2 Aromatisse XY 93
* 1 Landorus-EX BCR 89
* 1 Genesect-EX PLB 11
* 1 Thundurus-EX PR-BLW BW81
* 1 Magearna-EX STS 110
* 1 Mew-EX LTR 139
* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137
* 1 Volcanion-EX STS 26

##Trainer Cards - 36

* 1 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 3 Max Potion EPO 94
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 3 Ultra Ball DEX 102
* 1 Lysandre FLF 90
* 3 Super Scoop Up FFI 100
* 1 Startling Megaphone FLF 97
* 2 Ninja Boy STS 103
* 2 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
* 3 N NVI 92
* 1 Colress PLS 118
* 1 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 3 Fairy Garden XY 117
* 2 Team Plasma Badge PLF 104
* 2 Professor Sycamore XY 122
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 1 Town Map BCR 136
* 1 AZ PHF 117
* 1 Scoop Up Cyclone PLB 95

##Energy - 8

* 4 Prism Energy NXD 93
* 4 Rainbow Energy XY 131

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Main card explanation-
Energy- rainbow and prism are the obvious choice for this deck, counting as whatever I need and being movable by Aromatisse. Run 4 to get them as often as possible.

Trainers- standard supporter line, 3 Sycamore, 3 N, 1 Lysandre, 1 Colress, then 4 seeker, 3 ultra ball, and 2 compressor as my staple item set. 2 rescue stretchers to recover anything I lose, scoop up and max potion for healing with, scoop up also allowing me to pick up anything I don't need to replace with something more useful or reuse Shaymin and Lele. AZ and cyclone are more reliable super scoop ups, megaphone is used for the Garbodor match up to allow me to use my Aromatisse again, town map lets me see my prizes to get important cards for some match ups, garden allows free retreat for me, ninja boy allows me to bring out more important mons from my deck, fury belt allows more survivability to heal and a little extra damage, and plasma badge is used for energy acceleration with Thundurus EX.

Pokemon- 3-2 a\Aromatisse line to get it out quickly, Shaymin and Lele for consistency, and can easily be AZ'd, scooped or ninja boy'd. Volcanion is for hitting both water and fire weaknesses for one-shots, Genesect for the grass weakness and minor bench damage, Landorus to hit fighting weakness and chip the bench, while also being one of the few mons that can attack turn one, Magearna one-shotting all fairy types and some water mons, and also preventing some attack effects in certain match ups, and Yveltal is my main mon to get kills without weakness and also hitting dark weakness, Absol is my counter to safeguard and also allows some 7 prize games. Thundurus hits lightning weakness with raiden knuckle and also allows me to accelerate energy from the discard turn one to either Absol or someone with a plasma badge.

Well, that's the deck. please leave me feedback, and if you want try the deck for yourself.

Back