EX Dimension Masters

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
My new set! This is about, well, I think you should find out bu reading the paragraph below.

In the reigon of Kanto, scientists have discovered that there are pokemon, old and new, in another dimension. A team of 5 scientists went to this mysterious dimension, named Dimension 9, to find new pokemon. However, they were instantly attacked by the creatures inhabiting(sp?) the world. They didn't even look like pokemon: they looked completely different. However, the scientists managed to grab a bit of DNA from the pokemon that attacked: and cloned them so the whole world could see them. However, they attacked towns and villages, and flew back to Dimension 9. They accidentally made the pokemon too powerful: and they fused with the pokemon in Dimension 9. Now, you can experience the power of the Dimension Masters!

(Has 90 cards) There will be tons of new pokemon, including the returning Minilicki, new forms of Deoxys, and much more!

Also, in the set, there will be a Dimension Marker. Any pokemon with a Dimension Marker on it must flip a coin before they attack. If tails, the attack fails. If heads, it works. The Dimension Marker stays on a pokemon until it flips a heads or it's knocked out.

Then comes the Copy Marker. A pokemon with a copy marker on it lets the you use one of those pokemon's attacks as long as you meet the energy costs. When a pokemon copies an attack or the pokemon with the Copy Marker on it is knocked out, the Copy Marker is removed. Because of the brokeness, I have assigned only a few pokemon that have the ability to do this.

Card #1
Deoxys (normal form)
70 hp
psychic
poke-power: Form Change
Once during your turn, before you attack, you may search your deck for another Deoxys and switch it with Deoxys. (all of the damage counters, special conditions, etc. are on the new pokemon.) Place this Deoxys on top of your deck. Shuffle your deck afterward.
PP Change Blast 20+
During this turn, if this Deoxys was put into play with the poke-power "Form Change", this attack does 20 damage plus 10 more damage. If not, this attack does 20 damage. If you used Form Change, you may use it again. Put 3 damage counters on the new Deoxys. After that, your turn is over.
weakness:psychic
resistance:none
retreat cost:1

Please rate.

Back