Art Gallery Evomaster's Fakemon Crystarcrux

Evomaster

Evo
I just got done making a fakemon. I named it Crystarcrux, It's a Rock/Dragon type, 6' 10", 762.8 lbs. and its the crystal dragon pokemon. I need someone to make it look like a pokemon not a drawing. If you could help me with this then YOU will be given partial credit for helping me make it. I'll also need a pre evolution. It only evolves from a basic to Crystarcrux. Thanks Evo.

Attachments

• Crystarcrux.jpg
    Crystarcrux.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 12
Hey guys. Your Absol-ute man here! I'm just wanting to let you know that I'm wraping my head around another Fakemon Dragon. It's going to be a Dragon Electric type and it's going to look like a raptor! #RaptorNation

Hey guys, it's me again. I decided that if I want to start making Fakemon, that i'll need to make a place for them to call home. So you all know what that means... MY FIRST REGION!!!! :) So you're probably wondering what the name of this region is called. I've decided to call it the Rankato region. This is something I just made up in my head so if it is similar to anything, my sincerest condolences. Hope you guys can help me out. I'll need a lot of help to make this dream come true. Thanks, from Your Absol-ute Man: Evo

Back