Pokemon Everyone's Favorite Pokémon (This Week's Category: Mega Evolution Pokémon)

Most Shinies to me either look just as good or worse/weirder than their regular counterparts. Mothim is the only one that comes to mind whose alternate color scheme seems like an improvement on the original (excluding Glaceon's older sprites; its non-Shiny colors were too dark, imo).

hviJfOm.jpg

Other favorites include Dunsparce, Corsola, Dragonair, Porygon2, and Tyrogue.

So, I didn't actually know my favorite shiny Pokemon, and I had to go and use the Favorite Pokemon Picker to figure it out.
Turns out my favorite shiny is....Cosmoem, which i did not expect. (Just my luck that my favorite shiny would be unobtainable...)
I love Cosmoem because it looks like a sacred relic. and the idea of a sleeping deity, waiting for its chosen to awaken it...it's really cool. I think it's also simultaneously the smallest and heaviest Pokemon? Pretty neat. And the shiny form improves upon its appearance immensely. The deep, churning red seems to signify the twisting dormant power within.
Also? It's a space Pokemon, and I love space. I would have made space my career if it didnt require so much dang math

Other favorites include Cresselia, Gigalith, Dawn-Wings Necrozma, and Zorua

Hmm...my favorite shiny Pokemon? That's a little hard to say...I like a lot of 'em, but if I had to pick one; I think I'd pick...regular Ninetales.

The silver and light blue go so well together, and make a beautiful, majestic Pokemon even more so.

Question 7: What is your favorite Mega Evolution Pokémon?

My favorite is Mega Gardevoir, it has a graceful design, not over the top like so many others.

Mega Absol is one of mine. It's so graceful and cute. Another favorite is Mega Rayquaza. It's powerful and has an awesome role in the Delta Episode.

Mega Gengar, definitely.
It’s just so cool and purple and ghost-y and Gengar-y.
I don’t know. I just like it.

On my. My favorite is Mega Sableye, because when I was quite literally dying, someone made me a Mega Sableye picture. So it holds a special place in my heart, as my name can attest to.

Shiny Mega Beedrill for me. I've always had a thing for metallic green insects.

Shinies aside, probably Mega Slowbro since it's so adorably derpy.

Back