• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs some work

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, it is horrible and I hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Achmetha

Yes. This is a custom title... I think..
Prolouge

THE sun beat down on the island as waves crashed upon the shore, shifting the sand in a pattern as if it were searching for something buried. Suddenly, it stopped. The water pulled back into the ocean before raising high above the beach. At the sound of moving water and the thirst of salt, large ears pricked up straining to hear what was making it. The small dog-like creature grinned and thought to himself, 'They came back.'
When the water came down from its lofty position, Eevee's bloodlust kicked in. His black eyes turned red and his tail became like needles. It was too late, he had let the water come too near; his body was nearly crushed and he returned to his normal state. Before he was unconsious again, he wondered, 'Will I ever wake up?' And he didn't.

Chapter One

DREAMS are wonderful things. They give us a break from the harsh truth. Some give us the opposite and mess up our whole day, Eevee wasa having this kind. At first it may have seemed like a paradise, what with the palm trees, perfect weather, and friendly Pokemon, but hidden deep within his mind, Eevee knew that something was wrong with this place. Slowly, he opened his eyes, then screamed in suprise when he saw staring back at him the face of a Nuzleaf.
It keeled over in laughter and when it regained its composure it asked Eevee, "How did you get here?"
"Well, I was on a ship and it crashed and then there was a storm and it carried me to the shore of an island and then the water started attacking me and I fought it but then it hurt me and I fell asleep and I am here but where is here?" Eevee ended with a large breath and fell down.
"Woah, slow down. To answer your question, we are on Ever Island. You must be new," Nuzleaf responded.
"Ever Island?" inquired Eevee.
"Yes," Nuzleaf said darkly. Anyone who touches the island is transported here with psychic power and is then buried under the sand. You see, we are all in an artifical world. It is said to be created by a very powerful Slowking. All of us have been pulled away from the real world to live as pawns in his game."
Eevee started to underatand. "Does this mean I will never see Seth again?"

Back