Question Event pokemon and codes help!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Video Games' started by Dimitris00, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Dimitris00 Aspiring Trainer
    Dimitris00

Hello guys, yesterday i got from gamestop codes for Raikou - Entei event, Xerneas - Yveltal event and shiny Zygarde event. I tried to use them via mystery gift but codes doesnt work because probably i own pokemon ultra moon europe version and works only for usa version. Can anyone redeem the codes for me and send me the pokemon? I am so pissed of, gave my money for nothing...

2. bunnybird12 Don't be sad- be hoppy!
    bunnybird12

Hey, I might be able to help. I just got Ultra Sun & Moon, so I haven't redeemed any codes yet. I haven't started the games yet (will probably start on Monday), but I am planning on using my Zygarde codes once I start, so I won't be able to help you with that code (since only one certain promo code is allowed per game). However, I think I can help you with the other codes. If you can PM me to see if we can find a time to meet or figure out some kind of GTS trade, that would be great.

P.S.- Do you have a preference for which game I redeem the codes in (Ultra Moon or Ultra Sun)?

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

Vracken, Yakkov