• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [World Wide]Deyox's trades: Lele GX and gardi GX needed!!

Deyox4

Aspiring Trainer
Hello all and thank you for viewing my thread. I am in serious need of 2 tapu lele gxes and 2 gardevoir gxes for my deck.
These are my trades:

Skyla BPK 112/112
Alolan Muk GX BUS 138
Gardevoir EX STS 78
Lunala GX sm17 promo
Primal Kyogre EX AOR 96
Oricorio league promo GRI 56
Steelix EX STS 108
Gardevoir EX GEN rc 30
Sylveon GX GRI 93
Shining Volcanion shining ledgends 27
Shining Celelebi sm 79
Wishiwashi GX fa GRI 133
Kommo-o GX fa GRI 141
Alolan Golem GX CRI 34
Venusaur EX xy 123
Mewtwo GX shining ledgends 39
Lucario ultra prism prerelease promo-sm95
Midsdale GRI prerelease promo sm20
Seviper BUS prerelease promo sm 46
Palkia GX Ultra prism 101
Registeel CRI 68 league promo
Regirock CRI 53 league promo

I also have a loads of base set block cards like a couple of holos and rares and commons
All cards woth over 10 pounds at the time of shipment will be shipped in tight fit sleeves but all cards will be shipped in sleeves and toploaders and no cards will be in the same toploader or sleeve as another card. I would much apreciate it if you sent sent all cards in toploaders and sleeves as well.

If you have a lele I really need jt. If you want to get anything that isnt on my list, please message me because I really need it for the various league cups and so on. I also have lots of GXes that I havent put down os please message me about it. I have multiple of some of these cards so please feel free to message me about them.
I also do a raffle each month and 1 trade is 1 entry into it. The prises are things like boosters, sleeves or other cards
I also want full art cards and secret rare energy.
Thanks for veiwing I hope it is usefull.

Last edited:
Hey! I’ve got leles and Gardevoir, used to run the deck. Do you have any jirachi TEU, viridian forest or mysterious treasure?

Back