Discussion Error Promo Card in Blisters?

IronCow Tom

Aspiring Trainer
Recently I bought a Crimson Invasion one pack blister, but instead of the usual promos, it came with a Decidueye promo from the three pack instead.

Have you seen anything like this? And do you know how much these things are worth? Anything is helpful! Thanks!

If the blister isn't opened, post a picture here. I haven't seen a blister containing anything other than Dhelmise and Golisopod. Wait a few years and it may go for $500. I've seen some errors go for thousands, but it depends on what the error is. In the meantime, leave the pack alone.
Wow? Really? I haven't opened it , I'll try and send a picture.

Attachments

• IMG_0404.JPG
    IMG_0404.JPG
    395.6 KB · Views: 48
It may not be that big of an error because my local Wal-Mart has tons of these one pack blisters. They even have the Golisopod/Dhelmise promo one packs so I myself wouldn't say the Decidueye ones aren't really an error. They may have been an error at the beginning but they packaged so many before it was caught that they sell them as is. The future value of this blister won't be much higher than it is now due to these reasons.

Also, PSA doesn't grade blister packs. Only loose cards and boosters.

I ran into a similar situation with an error promo card; I purchased a Legacy Evolution Pin Collection during the GamStop sales last week, and it came with two Slowking promos instead of a Slowking and a Politoed (I'll include a picture below).

What does one do with these sorts of errors? It sounds as though there's an official company I could report this to (assuming that's what "PSA" is); should I do that now, or is this the kind of thing one should hang onto for a while? I'd appreciate any advice y'all would be willing to offer!

(edit: my picture isn't uploading at the moment; I'll have to try again later)

I ran into a similar situation with an error promo card; I purchased a Legacy Evolution Pin Collection during the GamStop sales last week, and it came with two Slowking promos instead of a Slowking and a Politoed (I'll include a picture below).

What does one do with these sorts of errors? It sounds as though there's an official company I could report this to (assuming that's what "PSA" is); should I do that now, or is this the kind of thing one should hang onto for a while? I'd appreciate any advice y'all would be willing to offer!

(edit: my picture isn't uploading at the moment; I'll have to try again later)
PSA is for grading cards. You'd have to file a support ticket with Pokemon, but I have no idea if they deal with product errors like that.

Back