Discussion English Dragon Majesty Unofficial and Partial Set List

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Regarding the list, with this one being a Holiday set like Shining Legends, the Secret rares (that you have starting at 65) will start after 70, starting at 71; allowing your list to guarantee at least six more places for the Pokémon themselves.
I'm pretty sure the list Secret Rares starts at 71 after the FA Zinnia, you might have the two Zinnia/Reshiram combos confused a little :p

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Regarding the list, with this one being a Holiday set like Shining Legends, the Secret rares (that you have starting at 65) will start after 70, starting at 71; allowing your list to guarantee at least six more places for the Pokémon themselves.
what? Zinnia’s at number 70 and she isn’t an SR...

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Out of 70 cards in the set, 59 are from Dragon Storm while 11 are from Champion Road.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
So the French Celestial Storm set list was leaked and Altaria GX has been cut (Palossand GX in it's place as the 11th GX). So I think it's very likely that Altaria GX will be in this set instead of FA/RR Zekrom GX.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
I've updated my list to add up with the Celestial Storm list now, which unfortunately means no Kangaskhan for me :/

jessalakasam

Do you guys think Baby U-Necro will be in the set? I want to add him but don't know who could be removed.

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
Do you guys think Baby U-Necro will be in the set? I want to add him but don't know who could be removed.

Since it's been confirmed that there are two Bagon in Celestial Storm, it would follow that there's only one Bagon in Dragon Majesty - however, I think it would be more likely for Kangaskhan to take that spot than Ultra Necrozma.

jessalakasam

Since it's been confirmed that there are two Bagon in Celestial Storm, it would follow that there's only one Bagon in Dragon Majesty - however, I think it would be more likely for Kangaskhan to take that spot than Ultra Necrozma.
Dragon Majesty only includes [N],[R], and [W] Pokemon (the exceptions being pre-evos to Pokemon of these types) it'd be odd to only feature 1 non-pre-evo Colorless Poke.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
So the 6th GX was Altaria not Zekrom. And 11 out of 70 cards from Dragon Majesty are mostly from Champion Road.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
^The numbers for the Full Art cards hsa badly messed up the list as the unofficial lists on here have failed to include both Kangaskan and Ho-Oh. If neither of them make it to Dragon Majesty, then Nintendo of Japan will force the Pokémon Company to include both of the said cards in November's set. They've done it once, and they will do it again.

jessalakasam

^The numbers for the Full Art cards hsa badly messed up the list as the unofficial lists on here have failed to include both Kangaskan and Ho-Oh. If neither of them make it to Dragon Majesty, then Nintendo of Japan will force the Pokémon Company to include both of the said cards in November's set. They've done it once, and they will do it again.
It makes sense for them to be in the November set. Also, when have they done that before? Also, the number of FAs in the set was literally confirmed by TPCI so it’s impossible for us to be wrong about those

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
There don't appear to be very many holos in this set from what we've gathered. Currently can only account for 9 (this is including Blaziken and Feraligatr from Champion Road), so it won't take long before your packs start to look repetitive. On the plus side I guess this would make it easier to obtain your playsets of Altaria, Blaine, Blaziken, etc.

I feel like Ultra Necrozma would be a good addition solely just for increasing the holo count lol. I also like how Timmy_tcg's speculated list has the shiny Poipole promo on it. At first glance it seems random to have this random shiny Pokémon there, and it being a non-Fire/Water/Dragon type as well; but then you realize it evolves into a Dragon type Pokémon, and that Pokémon happens to be the face of the Dragon Majesty ETB. So maybe it could work (and it will also add to the holo count :p).

jessalakasam

There don't appear to be very many holos in this set from what we've gathered. Currently can only account for 9 (this is including Blaziken and Feraligatr from Champion Road), so it won't take long before your packs start to look repetitive. On the plus side I guess this would make it easier to obtain your playsets of Altaria, Blaine, Blaziken, etc.

I feel like Ultra Necrozma would be a good addition solely just for increasing the holo count lol. I also like how Timmy_tcg's speculated list has the shiny Poipole promo on it. At first glance it seems random to have this random shiny Pokémon there, and it being a non-Fire/Water/Dragon type as well; but then you realize it evolves into a Dragon type Pokémon, and that Pokémon happens to be the face of the Dragon Majesty ETB. So maybe it could work (and it will also add to the holo count :p).
Just for the record the ETB's Naganadel-GX is still not a dragon. I see Shiny Poipole coming as a promo (if we get him at all)

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer

FWIW I'm not really confident in the Poipole - whenever Shiny Pokemon are put in a set, they're almost always treated as secret rares. Still, I'm not feeling the Fini inclusion either, and I thought it was a bit strange that Naganadel would on the ETB if it didn't connect in some way to the set itself.