empoleon lv X?

Gman

GONE
i have an empoleon deck.. wondering if its worth putting 1 or 2 empoleon lv X in.. lemmie know! thanks

not 2..... i have an empoleon deck and i didnt even use one lv x until now i am trying it out..... but regular empoleon in my opinion is good enough, you dont want to distract yourself by using the lv x

The Level X is only worth it for the Poke-Power, and only if you're going for some sort of hand control deck. Otherwise you're better off with 4 Empoleon.

The Level X attack is virtually useless, since it prevents Empoleon from attacking at all on your next turn.

If you use double lv.x you would have to limit yourself to only 2 normal empoleon which will make your deck really unstable. If you didn't get your lv.x yet then i suggest don't getting it. Empoleon alone is enough.

I agree with all the comments about Empoleon LV X but IF you really want to play it, then play it with Mantine MT. Otherwise, don't bother playing it...

If you want play 1, the 10 HP really comes in handy really. Sometimes the attack comes in handy as well, as does the Poke-Power.

Back