• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Emboar - Magmortar (needs division in thread title)

daviduk2000

Aspiring Trainer
how about this. just as a fun deck.

2-2 magmortar.
2-0-2 emboar
2 shuckle
1 Unown (return)

2 rare candy.
2 pokemon communication.
2 pokemon collector

44{R} energy.

set up an emboar (ability)
fire loads of energy on shuckle and draw almost your whole deck. then seeker up that shuckle. and put all the energy up to 44 or em (depending on how many are prized.) then discard the top 44 cards of your opponents deck.

now if donne right you opponent will hopefully on their turn draw into a few cards using trainers and stuff. they have to draw 3 cards total from their deck on their turn. which to be honest is fairly likely. depending on the supporter / trainers they use.

then on their next turn they will deck out.

RE: Emboar - Magmortar

Wowwowowowowowowow....
Lolololololololo...

This looks so fun do! Imagine they start and do Collector and whole bunch of trainers. On your turn, you destroy them. Or even if you start, you will destroy his deck. That is so sick.

I suggest you to play a Flower Shop Lady, just to get 3 more cards in your deck, so you can survive. Or a Energy Returner, or something...

Maybe a Spiritomb TR, so you can get them to draw more cards. Lol, I am imagining the face of the other guy...

But seriously, I doubt this idea would work, unless you are very lucky.

And finally, instead of Seeker, you can play Unown Return, so you don't waste your Supporter.

lol...

unknown return = FTW :).

and i was thinking of energy returners.. but taking out energy would mean less discarded first turn. meaning they need to draw more.

throw in some energy returners and energy retrivals to recycle if you get a tails.

Why is this not in the Deck Garage when it's clearly a full deck?

*Moved*

dmaster out.

I have one of these as well and it is SO fun. Plus it actually WORKS.

To business:
I only run 20 energy but use,
4 Mime JR.
4 Fisherman (will probally replace 1/2 with energy)
4 Unown Return(again will probally replace 1/2)
4 Energy Retrivals

I was tempted to make it more like that. Because its hard to do there deck in 1 turn. also i have 2 magmortars. so its probably more rliable to destroy their deck in 2-3 turns. after all you discard half their deck turn 1. so their not going to get a great build up.

I have it a prefix of masters nit sure thats right. its done by age isnt it. what are the age groups?

It is done by age. Masters is the highest Division and it's if you were born in 1995 or later (every year this increases). Seniors is 1996-1999. And Juniors are if you were born in 2000 or later.

dmaster out.

Back