Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggoratt999

Dragon of the Darkness Flame
This is a role-playing game about my favorite pokemon: EEVEE! Basically, you choose an eeveelution (or evolution of eevee), define characteristics about it, and bam! You're in. Here's the format for making a character.

Name: Shade
Eeveelution: Shiny Umbreon
Description: Shade's parents died in a fire when he was very young. His twin sister, Solaria, blamed him for the fire, and left him. Since then, he's traveled the world alone, looking for his purpose in life. He soon discovered dark powers that not even he fully understands. The only thing he does understand is that he's meant to do something amazing...
Appearance: (If your eeveelution looks different than normal, put it here. Scars, markings, clothing, weaponry, etc.) Has a strange marking on his forehead that glows when he uses his powers. Also has a scar running along the right side of his face.

Okay, guys. We've started a whole new storyline. That means new characters, new villains, new everything. It's about 200 years after Shade, Moonlight, Sunset, and all the other main characters. Have fun ^_^

Name: Cloud
Eeveelution: Eevee
Personality: ???
History: ???
Appearance: A normal, baby Eevee

CAST LIST:
Ziggoratt999= Cloud, male baby Eevee and Yusuke, male teenage Umbreon
ShayminSky!= Alki, female teenage Umbreon
baboo= Storm, male preteen Glaceon/Jolteon hybrid (ask him for details)
Zyflair= Mira, female 18-year-old Espeon
charidude= Ryam, male teenage Umbreon and Tint, a male, middle aged Flareon
Pokefan4000= Ellis, male teenage Flareon
42chocolate= Chaos, male teenage Umbreon and his sister Thena, a female teenage Espeon
Trarek= Will, a yellow Glaceon, about twenty
batpee1= Pyro, male teenage Jolteon
Dark Sonic J= Forest, male teenage Leafeo
nabby101= Hydro, male teenage Vaporeon
Snowy2glaceon= Snowy, female teenage Glaceon

infmach

can't get Bridgit Mendler out of my mind
Name: Swooper
Eeveelution: Flareon
Description:Swooper's best friend is a Gym leader, through the years, they were a great team. Now, Swooper is with the gym leader's son, Mark. They play together, and have a lot of adventures together...
Appearance: (If your eeveelution looks different than normal, put it here. Scars, markings, clothing, weaponry, etc.) Swooper has a scarf on his eye, though he can perfectly see.

Full Moon

Master of Illusions and False Hope
Name: Full Moon
Eeveelution: Umbreon
Description: One day a meteor crashed and he was found. When someone came to help it a weird light cloaked it and it vanished. Now it appears all over the world and is impossible to catch because of the weird light.
Appearance: It has purple rings instead of yellow and its eyes are blue.

imacharizard333

why are we playing Pokemon?
Name: Findres
Eeveelution: Vaporeon
Description: After seeing the killing of the great Graces, she vowed to kill the one that did this to her hero. The killer was a Stactren, a mega strong Glaceon, and Findres has been training for months to defeat him. Stlactren's motives were unknown...

After seeing Swooper battle, Findres is determined to get him to help in her revenge. But her anger is sometimes dangerous to everyone... even to the friend of a Gym Leader.
Appearance: (If your eeveelution looks different than normal, put it here. Scars, markings, clothing, weaponry, etc.) Huge scar on back from Stactren, which she covers up with a flesh - covered blanket. Has a special Double Hydro Pump. Has a symbol that looks like a cross on her chest.

Electimortar

BARK BARK BARK
Name: Reiji
Eeveelution: Glaceon
Description: Reiji is very emo. He killed all of his relatives, including family members. He hates life and hates living. But a very wise Espeon once told him: "You can find your heart, and once you do, you will find a special power."
Appearance: He has a black scarf around his neck, and has small scars on his legs, and a huge one on his back.

Ziggoratt999

(Okay... let's wait for a few more people to show. If I suddenly disappear, I'll be back in about an hour, so don't freak.)

darkrai master777

May the 'rai be with you. :3
Name: Blitz
Eeveelution: Jolteon
Description: being Young and reckless, he gets into trouble often. Other than that, he is (like the name says) fast. So fast, in fact, that he can outrun anyone, and would often be considered a prodigy... If it wasn't for his rash behavior.
Appearance: wears a headband, and has a gloves with spiked knuckles (and has a picture of a lightning bolt in each palm).

Professor Palutena

The Queen
Name: Mr. Happy
Mr. Happy is always smiling. He tends to be quieter then most, and often will just agree with them. However, Mr. Happy has been known to sometimes go berserk when angered.
Appearance: Has a hat that covers most of his face, and is smiling

Ziggoratt999

(Okay, that seems like enough to start the game. Feel free to introduce your characters at any time.)
*Shade walks through the forest warily, knowing he is being followed. Suddenly, a Houndoom leaps out at him. It is wearing heavy armor, and Shade is wearing none.*
Houndoom- "Time to end this little game of tag, Shade. You're coming with us."
*Three more houndoom appear, surrounding Shade.*
Shade- "Somebody! Anybody! HELP!!!"

Professor Palutena

The Queen
Mr. Happy jumps and helps Shade fight off the Houndoom. Mr. Happy stands just outside of Houndoom's reach.

Shade: Tag Battle
Mr. Happy: I guess so
Houndoom summons a second Houndoom to fight alongside it.

imacharizard333

why are we playing Pokemon?
ziggoratt999 said:
imacharizard333 said:
Can someone make Stactren? Or am I allowed to make 2?
(You can make up to 3 characters. However, only with my approval)
So I'll do it.

Name: Stactren
Description: A devious murderer, his ultimate goal is to kill all of those with the cross on their chest. 2 have been confirmed: one dead, and the other a Vaporeon. He must kill her before she realizes her power. But she's already finding clues...
Appearance: Big for a Glaceon, has a symbol on chest that looks like a cross.

darkrai master777

May the 'rai be with you. :3
Out of the blue, a lightning bolt hits one of the houndoom, and knocks it unconscious. Two pokemon stand in the distance, veiled by the light of the sun, producing two silhouettes. One wears what appears to be a bandanna.

Ziggoratt999

(You don't control what other characters say or do. Just for future reference. and I don't need to accept your first character, just your 2nd or 3rd one. your first is automatically accepted)

*Shade fires several dark pulses, but they seem to have no effect. The Houndoom are eventually driven off. Shade is panting heavily.*
Shade- "Thank you... Thank you so much... How can I repay you all?"

Status
Not open for further replies.