Eeveelution-GX Starter Sets in November -- Include Eevee-GX!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

doubleb036 likes this.

2. SucyX A Legit Seed
    SucyX

Pikachu was actually the first pre-evolution to get a GX in the Ash's Pikachu and Team Rockets Mimikyu deck

3. CrownAxe Aspiring Trainer
    CrownAxe

Ash's Pikachu doesn't evolve so it doesn't count

4. Timmony_tcg Aspiring Trainer
    Timmony_tcg

Well, I was pretty convinced they were going to use the “GX evolving into GX” with Poipole/Naganadel, so this isn’t THAT surprising to me.

Still, a GX with presumably low HP with a Fighting weakness is just asking for a punch to the face :/

5. Cybno Aspiring Trainer
    Cybno

Hate the idea of Eevee GX, but I wanna see the others.

6. ForeverRanger91 Aspiring Trainer
    ForeverRanger91

I would imagine Eevee GX would have a modified version of Energy Evolution. Also finally we are getting the original 3.

7. The Ultimate Umbreon To Ultra space and beyond!
    The Ultimate Umbreon

How will we get these in English?

8. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

We don't know yet, but it can be assumed that they'll either be released in a future set, SM8 or SM9 possibly, or as promo cards.

9. Twisty Aspiring Trainer
    Twisty

I mean I think the idea is dope. I'm curious to see of these cards are any good. I feel like they have been promotimg Eevee hard lately lol I dig it.

10. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

Surprise, surprise! Eevee GX! Shocker!

11. MultX Aspiring Trainer
    MultX

Advanced Member Member

Eevee-GX won't evolve into (Espeon/Umbreon/Leafeon/Glaceon)-GX unless it would have some kind of ability that allows. RIP

12. paulyd84 cooltrainerpaul
    paulyd84

Evee premium collection complete with jumbo card coin and 4 boosters from out of date sets for $29.99 same release date as let's go eevee lol

Unless this is a placeholder and is actually the fabled new eevee normal evolution everyone is expecting from let's go?

13. arulz THE SEEKER
    arulz

I would guess that the Eevee GX would NOT evolve

Given that this is probably based on Let's Go Eevee's Eevee, which you cannot evolve in the game. I would expect it to be playable all by itself.

Or maybe it has an ability which allows it to evolve/switch into other Eeveelutions even though it doesn't normally evolve into them

Just watch me eat my words though haha

14. CrownAxe Aspiring Trainer
    CrownAxe

Maybe it will have an ability to let eevees evolve on the turn they're benched

15. theprp30 Aspiring Trainer
    theprp30

Everyone knew they would eventually do the original Eevee evolution's as Gx, but for Eevee itself to get a Gx is kind of wild. All though it did get it's own Z move in the game so.

16. George Aspiring Trainer
    George

OH MY GOD FINALLY MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!!! FINALLY!!! PLEASE LETS SEE ALL THREE OF THEM BE GOOD FOR COMPETITIVE!!! (oh by the way if I didn't already mention it, IM SO EXCITED!)

CYL likes this.
  17. The Last Shaymin Only $9.99!
    The Last Shaymin

You are all wrong. Eevee GX evolves from the eeveeloution GXs with a devolution spray.

definitely

yes

100%

18. pokeraider123456 Aspiring Trainer
    pokeraider123456

such as the punch from buzzwole and landorus.

19. crystal_pidgeot Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
    crystal_pidgeot

I was happen when I saw Vaporeon-EX was happening but then I saw it was a starter deck card because I knew it would suck and now Vaporeon is getting a GX card and it too is a starter deck card. I Want a good Vaporeon ultra.

20. doubleb036 Jolteon GX Hopeful
    doubleb036

Advanced Member Member

JOLTEON GX IS FINALLY COMING!! I'M SO EXCITEDDDDD :)

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?