1. When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

    When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Dusk Mane Necrozma GX Help

Discussion in 'PTCG Deck Garage' started by masterofmew, May 6, 2018.

  1. Anyone have any suggestions? Need help before league cup

    ##Pokémon - 14

    * 4 Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX UPR 90
    * 3 Magnemite UPR 81
    * 1 Magneton UPR 82
    * 3 Magnezone UPR 83
    * 1 Oranguru SUM 113
    * 1 Solgaleo ◇ UPR 89
    * 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

    ##Trainer Cards - 34

    * 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
    * 3 N NVI 92
    * 3 Cynthia UPR 119
    * 3 Guzma BUS 115
    * 2 Brigette BKT 134
    * 4 Ultra Ball FLF 99
    * 4 Rare Candy PRC 135
    * 2 Beast Ring FLI 102
    * 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
    * 1 Choice Band GRI 121
    * 2 Float Stone BKT 137
    * 4 Mt. Coronet UPR 130
    * 2 Field Blower GRI 125

    ##Energy - 12

    * 12 Basic Metal Energy GEN 82

    Total Cards - 60
     
    Last edited: May 9, 2018


  2. AFEX Serena is too cute!
    AFEX

    Member

    Ok, first things first.

    No Dialga, that GX artack is 5 energies and isnt worth it if DMN is your main attacker, DMN should be the complete central focus.

    Beast ring could be at least a two of, just in case if early game and you cant set up a DM, and your opponent is going to start hammering you soon.

    Oranguru is a personal choice, so I leave that up to you, I would say no just because Bench space might be a bit tight.

    4 DMN is crucial for keeping your opponent out of the game, and to make sure everytime your opponent takes a KO, you have a DMN to keep fighting with, and so you dont get stuck having to sacrifice a Magnezone because you couldn't get a DMN that turn.

    Otherwise, list is solid.
     
  3. -1 Dialga GX
    -1 Sycamore
    -1 Field Blower

    +2 Beast Ring
    +1 Dusk Mane Necrozma GX
     
  4. AFEX Serena is too cute!
    AFEX

    Member

    Perfect.
     
    masterofmew likes this.
  5. lukas2aces Aspiring Trainer
    lukas2aces

    Member

    Wow, I'm really not sure about 1 Field Blower if you need Magnezone... Otherwise you have to rely on 2 Beast Ring and Solgaleo Prism.

    Haven't tested that, I stopped playing this desk before Beast Ring came out, but that feels quite fragile to me?

    I would personally cut 1 Choice Band (Dusk Mane will oneshot almost everything without damage modifiers), for a second Field Blower.

    But maybe there are less players in your league playing Garbotoxin Garbodor.

    8 draw supporters and 1 Oranguru also feels a little thin, I guess I would cut a Guzma for another draw supporter or to switch to Octillery.

    And I tested this deck with 1 Brigette. I feel like 2 is 1 dead card in 90 % of the games (only 6/60 chance of getting it prized), and you need the space for other cards. Sure, that 10 % of the games you might miss it, but most of the times playing Cynthia or something instead worked out as well. In fact it will be less than 10 %, since you won't always find the turn 1 Tapu Lele (could be prized too since you're only playing 1, or you could start without Ultra Ball / Tapu Lele).
     
    masterofmew likes this.
  6. lukas2aces Aspiring Trainer
    lukas2aces

    Member

    Well, you should at least consider a Beast Energy, and you could try one or more Beast Ring. I'm not sure on that.

    I think you can even try to play the deck without Magnezone, but with 4 Max Elixir, 4 Beast Ring, Mew, Solgaleo Prism and like 15 Metal energy. And maybe a Registeel.
     
  7. Sun and Moon - on??
     
  8. AFEX Serena is too cute!
    AFEX

    Member

    You dont have to worry about that right now, but replacing float stone with Switch's may be a good start.
     
    masterofmew likes this.
  9. gumball51321 *thumbs up*
    gumball51321

    Member

    List is looking good. Hopefully you do well with this list.
     
    masterofmew likes this.
  10. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

    Member

    Is this supposed to be SUM on? Or can we give XY advice as well?
     
  11. Id prefer SUM-On but either one is okay
     
  12. Heres a concept list i found!
    Pokemon - 18
    3 Magnemite UPR 81
    3 Magnezone UPR 83
    4 Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX UPR 90
    1 Solgaleo Prism Star UPR 89
    1 Dialga-GX UPR 100
    2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
    2 Remoraid BKT 32
    2 Octillery BKT 33

    Trainer - 31
    3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
    2 Guzma BUS 115
    3 N FCO 105
    3 Cynthia UPR 119
    2 Brigette BKT 134
    4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
    4 Rare Candy SUM 129
    2 Field Blower GRI 125
    1 Energy Retrieval SUM 116
    1 Choice Band GRI 121
    4 Mt. Coronet UPR 130
    2 Beast Ring FBL 102

    Energy - 11
    11 Metal Energy 8
     

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?


Share This Page