Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP says they will wait a week for character entries. So five or six days, maybe.
Yeah, I'd hate to close it after just a day or two in case people that want to join miss it for being inactive for such a short amount of time. As we get closer to the weekend we'll see how we stand. However, since I haven't opened subs, the larger the number of players the better so that some are actually left toward the end. :p

Pokémon: Duskull
Ability: Arcana
Class: Mage
Nature: Quiet
Melee Weapon: Shadow Sneak
Ranged Weapon: Shadow Ball
HP: 10
Attack: 6
Defense: 7
Special Attack: 15
Special Defense: 10
Speed: 7

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd hate to close it after just a day or two in case people that want to join miss it for being inactive for such a short amount of time. As we get closer to the weekend we'll see how we stand. However, since I haven't opened subs, the larger the number of players the better so that some are actually left toward the end. :p
Wait, if we die, can we be revived like in the first game? Or are we permanently dead?

Wait, if we die, can we be revived like in the first game? Or are we permanently dead?
Clerics exist in the game with the same effect they had in round one, so I'd assume Keeper means dead as in inactive.

While nothing is out of the question, you won't (probably) die through battle. If a team is wiped they'll revive in another location. You also have Clerics, to avoid that altogether (if you keep them safe!).

I simply mean players that will become inactive as the game progresses. Happens all the time, I don't expect any less here. (But hey, prove me wrong! Let's get all 20+ of ya through to the end!)

Last edited:
Pokémon: Salandit
Ability: Corrosion
Class: Cleric
Nature: Modest
Melee Weapon: Fake Out
Ranged Weapon: Venoshock
HP: 8
Attack: 3
Special Defense: 7
Speed: 15

Last edited:
I have 2 questions:
1. Do I have to have a ranged weapon or can i just use 2 melee weapons?
2. Is STAB a thing in this game?

I have 2 questions:
1. Do I have to have a ranged weapon or can i just use 2 melee weapons?
2. Is STAB a thing in this game?
You must have one ranged and one melee attack.
STAB does not work the same as it would in the traditional sense. But in any case where two used moves would be of the same power in the same occurrence from the same character, then yes, the attack that would be the same type as your character would be slightly more powerful than a move that is not.

Bleh, Keeper, turn my Trapinch's Bulldoze into Crunch.
And:
f4cae313582263352fe64e602561d0f3.jpg
Credits to itsbirdy at: https://www.instagram.com/itsbirdy/

I know one more player that wants to sign up (*cough @Celever cough*), after which I'll begin compiling your character sheets.

If there are any changes you wish to make, check over your sheets now. I'm planning to post the start on Monday.

@TOTAL_EPICNESS wanted me to do this. Can I still sign up?
Pokemon: Cherubi
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Bold
Melee weapon: Seed Bomb
Ranged Weapon: Magical Leaf
Hp: 15
Attack: 1
Special Attack: 5
Defence: 15
Special Defence: 15
Speed: 4

Pokémon: Salandit
Ability: Unaware
Nature: Modest
Melee Weapon: Fake Out
Ranged Weapon: Venoshock
HP: 8
Attack: 3
Special Defense: 7
Speed: 15
it is an honor to have a fellow gentleman in our midst Professor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back