Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Keeper of Night Glad to see the battle is still ongoing despite my few days absence, this time I will use shadow sneak!

NCLoO7v.gif

same same

what should we do with this big hit incoming? protect the medics anyone who can!

i will fire off another Dazzling Gleam @Keeper of Night

***wakes up***
Where... Where am I? Is this another kidnapping? Those dreaded Pidgey and their territorial disputes...

I'm glad the absence thing worked out for everyone. :eek:

@Keeper of Night I'll Dragon Rush the Exeggutor.
@Keeper of Night I use Bounce on the Exeggutor again!
@Keeper of Night
I Ice Shard the exeggutor. Hopefully it'll be enough.
@Keeper of Night Glad to see the battle is still ongoing despite my few days absence, this time I will use shadow sneak!
i will fire off another Dazzling Gleam @Keeper of Night

Vulpix uses Ice Shard! It's super effective, Exeggutor takes 11 damage!
Duskull uses Shadow Sneak! Exeggutor takes 4 damage!
Exeggutor unleashes Solarbeam! It hits Spoink, who is knocked out!
Cutiefly uses Dazzling Gleam! It's super effective, Exeggutor takes 16 damage!
Swablu uses Dragon Rush! It's super effective, Exeggutor takes 15 damage!
Chimchar uses Acrobatics! It's super effective, Exeggutor takes 13 damage!
Salandit revives Bagon! Bagon, on the forest floor, quickly climbs the side of Exeggutor's body to land beside the others in combat.
Rowlet revives Noibat!

Exeggutor roars, and spins around. Flames erupt from his feet for just a second. His heads begin to sway to side from side.

eggs2.jpg

Exeggutor
HP: ???
Damage Taken: 234
Melee Attack: Dragon Hammer
Ranged Attack: Solarbeam
Current Status Buff: ???

---

371.png

Bagon - HP 5/9

255.png

Torchic - HP 7/13

325.png

Spoink - Knocked Out

Noibat - HP 6/12

@Keeper of Night
I blast him with blizzard again. And, I try not to hit Bagon, but not too much that I don't attack or fail; he's the one insisting on hugging the giant tree over and over, after all. Must be a dragon thing.

I had a dream I updated this. I was very confused for a good minute to find out I hadn't.

@Keeper of Night
Bagon runs up the side of exxegutors body again stopping around 3 quarters up then slashes at exxegutors neck with dragon claw
Fixed.
@Keeper of Night Leaf will revive Spoink
@Keeper of Night I'll use Dragon Rush on the Exeggutor.
@Keeper of Night I fly up high and use Air Slash on the coconut dragon.
@Keeper of Night let's finish off this nigh-invincible beast with shadow ball!
@Keeper of Night
I blast him with blizzard again. And, I try not to hit Bagon, but not too much that I don't attack or fail; he's the one insisting on hugging the giant tree over and over, after all. Must be a dragon thing.
one more Dazzling Gleam @Keeper of Night , he can't take too many more of these surely!

Exeggutor roars loudly, and shakes his heads in anger. He uses Dragon Hammer! Rowlet is knocked out!
Exeggutor uses Dragon Hammer again! Duskull is knocked out!

But it wasn't enough! With a final all-out attack, the group of Pokemon are able to stagger the Exeggutor! He stumbles backward into the forest, becoming concealed in the trees once again.

They hadn't been here 10 minutes, and already their most fearsome fight yet had come to pass. If the group continued through this cave, they'd best tread carefully.

Everyone has been restored.

Exeggutor had like 300 HP (I think it actually came out to be like 312 or some oddly specific number, curse you calculator) and you guys did like 80 something damage this turn. Nobody wants battles to drag on longer than necessary right right.

Level ups!
Vulpix - +8
Torhic - +5
Swablu - +6
Klink - +0
Chimchar - +6
Bagon - +4
Noibat - +4
Rowlet - +8
Duskull - +6
Salandit - +4
Cutiefly - +8
Spoink - +6
I'll be adding up your gained stats soon and will post them (and update the OP) tonight. Until then this was supposed to go up last night so I wanted to move on asap. Remember that for each level you gained you have 1% to add to a stat's chance of leveling up. There will, more than likely, be more battles before you leave.

For anyone curious, due to the path you took out of the forest, there is a chance for the game to be ending sooner than you might think, should you wish.
For further reference, we've only gone on about half as long so far as the first DnD did. Which means we're making great time. :
o

In case there was any confusion like last time, you can give me your numbers and make an action. Any update I post to your stats will not affect the rest of the gameplay (exploring and whatnot). And I will be posting that as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back