• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Dual Beatings (Zoroark GX/Magnezone)

momand

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:
3x Zorua DEX
1x Zorua BW
4x Zoroark GX
3x Magnemite BKT
2x Magnezone PLS
4x Tapu Lele GX
1x Seismitoad EX
1x Shaymin EX
1x Sudowoodo GRI
1x Exeggcute PLF

Trainers:
2x Brigette
2x Colress
2x Lusamine
1x Professor Sycamore
1x N
1x Guzma
1x Karen
1x Hex Maniac
1x Ghetsis
1x Delinquent
1x Acerola
1x Lysandre
1x Plumeria
1x Skyla

4x Ultra Ball
4x Puzzle of Time
2x Rare Candy
1x Computer Search
1x Battle Compressor
1x Choice Band
1x Field Blower
1x Float Stone
1x Special Charge

2x Sky Field

Energy:
4x DCE

Notable Inclusions and Exclusions:
1x Zorua BW: Having a Zorua that can do 30 damage is great, and Lunge can OHKO Night Marchers.

-1 Pokemon Ranger: Doesn't seem too reasonable to tech against a tech. Even when you're playing against a Toad-centered deck, you only get to use it once if they have a consistent item-lock on you. This deck can easily outplay Toad.

If you have any suggestions for the list, feel free to let me know!

Last edited:

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
I would drop a Sycamore for Colress and find room for a Lusamine, maybe 2. Lusamine with Magnezone is ridiculous, since you literally get unlimited supporters(I meant throughout the course of the game, not that particular turn)if you play 2. And Colress is straight up stronger in Zoroark because of your huge bench. And you 100% want 3 Lele, even 4 would be great. If you read Kettler's article, he explained exactly why super high Lele counts are good, and he's right. If you play a Supporter based deck, why wouldn't you play high Leles? It also significantly heightens the chances of T1 Brigette by around 5-6%. Oh, and Foul Play is pretty lackluster. It's worthless against Whales and Night March, and you'd rather attack with Riotous Beating, because it's much easier to OHKO with that attack, plus if you had a 4th Zoroark, there's more draw power, more firepower, and harder to retaliate against with 210 HP.

momand

Aspiring Trainer
I would drop a Sycamore for Colress and find room for a Lusamine, maybe 2. Lusamine with Magnezone is ridiculous, since you literally get unlimited supporters(I meant throughout the course of the game, not that particular turn)if you play 2. And Colress is straight up stronger in Zoroark because of your huge bench. And you 100% want 3 Lele, even 4 would be great. If you read Kettler's article, he explained exactly why super high Lele counts are good, and he's right. If you play a Supporter based deck, why wouldn't you play high Leles? It also significantly heightens the chances of T1 Brigette by around 5-6%. Oh, and Foul Play is pretty lackluster. It's worthless against Whales and Night March, and you'd rather attack with Riotous Beating, because it's much easier to OHKO with that attack, plus if you had a 4th Zoroark, there's more draw power, more firepower, and harder to retaliate against with 210 HP.
After some testing, I completely agree with your suggestions.

Here are some changes I have made to the deck:
-1 Magnemite ULP
-1 Zoroark BW
-1 Rare Candy
-1 Professor Sycamore
-4 VS Seeker

+1 Magnemite BKT (Free retreat is much better)
+1 Zoroark GX
+2 Tapu Lele GX
+2 Lusamine
+1 Skyla
+1 Colress

momand

Aspiring Trainer
Bump.
I thought of an interesting tech that can be used in this deck, and that is Cyrus Prism Star.
The idea is to run Keldeo EX+Float Stone and then Rush In, Cyrus, Retreat. We could also use Cyrus alongside Seismitoad EX.

Not to mention the other benefits of teching in Keldeo as well, such as a free switch each turn, the ability to Rush In out of poison from Lasers or Poison Barb, essentially free retreating a damaged Zoroark, etc.

This is good because with this we could Lysandre+Cyrus, Cyrus+Hex, Cyrus+Toad, etc.

If you're planning on running this (adding Keldeo), might I suggest these changes:
-1 Shaymin EX
-1 Magnemite
-1 Zoroark GX (most lists run 4-3 anyway)

+1 Keldeo EX
+1 Float Stone
+1 Cyrus Prism Star

Another additional edit I made to the initial list was the removal of Pokemon Communication in order to add Battle Compressor. Battle Compressor seems so good in this list, being able to discard Exeggcute, Lusamine and a draw supporter (or Karen against NM)

Last edited: