Pokemon Draw Supporter Jokes

Chicken Nugget Master

I had the munchies when I came up with my username
After my joke about the upcoming TV Reporter card getting 42 likes, I thought I'd have another crack at it.
So, being the Ace Trainer I am (admit it, I am pretty top Tierno?) I've decided to fit as many draw supporter names into one joke as I can. I've had to Looker round Mars and back to find my material, so please don't Judge my Wicke jokes. I'm Shauna tall of the pronunciations are correct, but Hugh can look past that so there's no need to Hala at me if I get one wrong. At one point, I had to Ghetsis temactical just so I could keep track of Hau many supporters I used. I did get stuck quite a bit, so I had to keep asking for Professor Oak's Hint, and he got rather N oyed with me. I've Cynthia glee side of the Professor, and let's just say he loses a lot of his Colress'd assured though, I managed to escape unscathed. If you think a Lass's Special, you haven't seen anything yet. He might just be a bit Ilima be I should take him to see a doctor. If the doctor says he does have something wrong with him, I'd Bianca'd to agree with them.

I think that's all the draw supporters (from the Expanded Format and onwards anyway) I can fit in there, so I'll happily take 18 draw supporters in one joke and claim that as a Pokébeach record. If anyone wishes to challenge it, please go ahead, I'm sure we could all do with the laughs. If you enjoyed the joke please leave a like on this post, let's see if we can't break the current record of 42 while we're at it!

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
I'm a Pokemon Collector who follows Professor Oaks New Theory. There are a lot of copycats out there, like Bill who loiters around the mall to talk to the Department Store Girl and Flower Shop Lady. Oh well, I don't have time to judge.

Last edited: