• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Drampa-GX/Salazzle GRI/Salazzle-GX

joffreyspikes

Aspiring Trainer
Have you built this irl?
Nope not quite. I need another Po Town and 1 more Drampa-GX. Thats all I remember not having yet.

EDIT: I also only have the 1 Lele IRL currently but that will change in due course hopefully and I don’t really need them just yet, as I am not really into competitive.

triplemo

Aspiring Trainer
That's excellent! What changes would you make?
I played a 1 of tapu koko promo, which really helped with some of the numbers, and also just a nice starter. You don't really need acerola, you can just play devo spray, or nothing at all as salazzle GRI is useful in only some situations. Possibly play new salalandit/salazzle from CRI

joffreyspikes

Aspiring Trainer
I played a 1 of tapu koko promo, which really helped with some of the numbers, and also just a nice starter. You don't really need acerola, you can just play devo spray, or nothing at all as salazzle GRI is useful in only some situations. Possibly play new salalandit/salazzle from CRI
I don’t really want Rainbow Energy so Salazzle CIN may not be best option but I am interested in Tapu Koko. What did it help to 1HKO? I would have thought that between Po Town, Burn, Poison and 180 damage it would KO everything relevant.

triplemo

Aspiring Trainer
I don’t really want Rainbow Energy so Salazzle CIN may not be best option but I am interested in Tapu Koko. What did it help to 1HKO? I would have thought that between Po Town, Burn, Poison and 180 damage it would KO everything relevant.
I felt like i did not ned salazzle GRI as often , and found myself to be using salazzle GX more often, which is why tapu koko helped

joffreyspikes

Aspiring Trainer
I felt like i did not ned salazzle GRI as often , and found myself to be using salazzle GX more often, which is why tapu koko helped
Thats funny. I find that Babyzizzle is invaluable for hitting the numbers: if they do not Guzma or retreat out of the active then they have stack damage on them and they become time bombs. Special Conditions put on a lot of pressure which is why I find using Salazzle as an intensive number-hitting tool is better.

joffreyspikes

Aspiring Trainer
Thats funny. I find that Babyzizzle is invaluable for hitting the numbers: if they do not Guzma or retreat out of the active then they have stack damage on them and they become time bombs. Special Conditions put on a lot of pressure which is why I find using Salazzle as an intensive number-hitting tool is better.
Each game on TCGO I use Hot Poison at least twice, and then Salazzle-GX does its thing: hit for outrageously high damage near the end of the game. I find the balance between the Baby and Mommy Salazzle quite effective.