• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Drampa-GX/Salazzle GRI/Salazzle-GX

joffreyspikes

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 16

* 3 Drampa-GX GRI 142
* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 4 Salandit GRI 15
* 3 Salazzle GRI 16
* 2 Salazzle-GX BUS 132
* 3 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137

##Trainer Cards - 34

* 4 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 4 Po Town BUS 121
* 3 Devolution Spray EVO 76
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 Guzma BUS 143
* 4 N FCO 105
* 4 Choice Band GRI 121
* 3 Float Stone BKT 137
* 4 Ultra Ball FCO 113
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 1 Brigette BKT 134

##Energy - 10

* 4 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114
* 6 Fire Energy 2

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

A cute little list I thought of that uses Drampa-GX as the main attacker with an added damage bonus from Salazzle GRI’s Hot Poison ability. Its matchups look pretty decent throughout the meta with the exception of Alolan Ninetales, but you still have a chance if you can get set up quicker than them.

Obviously this deck walks through Golisopod because you can one shot with Berserk or Heat Blast from Salazzle-GX. Also Gardevoir is favourable because of Queen’s Haze-GX which will often end up being your GX attack of choice. Metagross is an auto-win and you are 1HKOing everything in Volc builds. And finally, Drampa Garb can be a challenge but if you execute your set-up correctly, Drampazizzle should prevail victorious.

Let me know of your opinions on this deck. I know there are no Super Scoop Up but SSU is a 4 or none card and there was no way I was sacrificing 4 deck spots for a flippy card that at the end of the day is a luxury.

Last edited:

Redcubone02

Aspiring Trainer
I like the list seems like an interesting list i might add some rainbows because you have no way to put damage on drampa (po town is only for evolution) also im not sure you need 4 guzma 4 n 4 sycamore 4 band as you want to keep most pokemon active and n-sycamore ratio does not need to be that high espescially with 3 lele. Idk how well this can survive in standard as it cant be very quickly set up to beat the massive evolution pokemon. And energy costs are high for your attacks. If you are looking for the spread then i think tapu koko promo is a better option than po town. Salandit is one of my favorite pokemon. Gl in testing and i hope this little bit helps!

joffreyspikes

Aspiring Trainer
I like the list seems like an interesting list i might add some rainbows because you have no way to put damage on drampa (po town is only for evolution) also im not sure you need 4 guzma 4 n 4 sycamore 4 band as you want to keep most pokemon active and n-sycamore ratio does not need to be that high espescially with 3 lele. Idk how well this can survive in standard as it cant be very quickly set up to beat the massive evolution pokemon. And energy costs are high for your attacks. If you are looking for the spread then i think tapu koko promo is a better option than po town. Salandit is one of my favorite pokemon. Gl in testing and i hope this little bit helps!
I am not really looking for spread with the Po Town, more as a way to damage your Salazzles for Berserk. But I might change the Supporter counts, thank you for that suggestion.

Redcubone02

Aspiring Trainer
Ah, sorry i didnt make the connection in the damage for berserk and salazzles let us no how you do if you take it to a league tourny or something.

triplemo

Aspiring Trainer
I won a league cup with a drampa/salazzle deck a month ago. I played a pretty similair list

Draskk

Blast From The Past
I will bump this thread - and nobody bumps threads better than me, believe me, especially not Gekki.
My bumps bring all the boys to the yard, damn right they're better than yours...

Lol. Had to do that. Anyways, Drampa/Salazzle is an interesting concept. However, I don't see why you need the third Salazzle; seems way overkill to me, especially when you can only play 4 Salandit. I'd cut it for an Oranguru for consistency against late game Ns. I prefer a 1/1 split of Super Rod and Rescue Stretcher over 2 Super Rod just for flexibility.

Other than that, there isn't much I'd change. Nice deck!

joffreyspikes

Aspiring Trainer
Have you tested in expanded with vs seeker compressor blacksmith and shay bae at all?
I was considering an Expanded build as I always do but I prefer this in Standard because it doesn’t really have good matchups in Expanded whereas this deck has answers to all of the big Standard decks. I will try an Expanded variant though and see which works better.

joffreyspikes

Aspiring Trainer
My bumps bring all the boys to the yard, damn right they're better than yours...

Lol. Had to do that. Anyways, Drampa/Salazzle is an interesting concept. However, I don't see why you need the third Salazzle; seems way overkill to me, especially when you can only play 4 Salandit. I'd cut it for an Oranguru for consistency against late game Ns. I prefer a 1/1 split of Super Rod and Rescue Stretcher over 2 Super Rod just for flexibility.

Other than that, there isn't much I'd change. Nice deck!
I think that the 3rd Babyzizzle is good because it all but ensures a T2 Hot Poison and prizing one with only 2 Salazzle would be disastrous. But yes, the Rod/Stretcher split makes a lot of sense.

joffreyspikes

Aspiring Trainer
UPDATE: Just realised Brigette is absent from this deck. Forgot to put it in. Going to bite the bullet and remove a Field Blower for it.

+1 Brigette

-1 Field Blower