TCG Fakes Drac's Card's Collection [Text-Based]

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
First of all thank you for visiting my thread..

It's been quite a while since I last committed to full text-based set.. Hence to warm things up. I'm making single cards for now.. I appreciate all comment.

*The cards are on it's own era so wording may not be exact with any TCG era.
*There will be on 9 types (Dragon & Fairy are not present in this collection).
*Dragon will be Fire, Fairy will be Lightning, Ghost will moved to Dark & Rock will be moved to Metal.
*Weakness and resistance may differ from the current style but I plan to make all my cards consistent using a set of rule.
*This will also apply to my future set which is still under planning

*Just like how there is Team Plasma & Rapid/Single Strike cards, this set would consist card with similar rule, introducing {?-Type} and {Roles},
*The type mechanic is more general which only add card classification while the {Roles} mechanic is related to how Dark & Light Pokemon use to work, they slightly alter the Pokemon from their normal cards.
*These 2 are mainly effecting card classification rather then the card name itself hence I decide that I may combine them from time to time, maybe even combine them with the Strike or Team/SP mechanic, I try to restrict to 2 of such combination

*Like there was ex, EX, GX & V, for my era, I'm using Pokemon QX. Like GX having their once per game attack, this Pokemon have a unique ability but that also meant that you could only used one of this QX ability per turn.

*Shining & Star is unique way of displaying their Shiny variation on tcg with multiple type attack cost, so why not retain this type of mechanic but instead the type are now {*} {Rainbow-Type}, they can't hit any weakness or resistance to make themselve more unique.

*Lvl Up & BREAK was an interesting way to play cards by retaining previous attack, and now I'm introducing the Holowear which acts similar to BREAK but most will have unique name on the card itself, but will be classified as Holowear in their evolution box. I decided to gave them the {Rainbow-Type} attribute to make them unique. (For now atleast, I'm still considering changes, maybe uses the Delta concept giving them different type, this will have to wait

1. Most card (Pokemon/Trainer/Energy) now will have the {?-Type} attribute. This is a new Mechanic and works like how Team Plasma cards was classified.
2. [G] - Grass-Type (W-[R]), Bug-Type (W-[C])
3. [R] - Fire-Type (W-[W]), Dragon-Type (W-[L])
4. [W] - Water-Type (W-[G]), Ice-Type (W-[M])
5. [L] - Electric-Type (W-[F], R-[M]), Fairy-Type (W-[M], R-[D])
6. [P] - Psychic-Type (W-[D]), Poison-Type (W-[F])
7. [F] - Fighting-Type (W-[C]), Ground-Type (W-[G], R-[L])
8. [D] - Dark-Type (W-[F]), Ghost-Type (W-[D], R-[C])
9. [M] - Steel-Type (W-[R], R-[P]), Rock-Type (W-[W])
10. [C] - Normal-Type (W-[F]), Flying-Type (W-[L], R-[F])
11. [*] - Rainbow-Type (W & R) are the combination of it's original typing

**Minor update, [P] now weaks to [D], [D] now weaks to [G] and have no resistance

1. Rounder [High Damage with extra Drawbacks, High-HP]
2. Attacker [Low-HP, High Damage, Sniping Bench] (Like Dark Pokemon)
3. Defender [High-HP, Low Damge Output, Defensive] (Like Light Pokemon)
4. Speedster [Low Attack Cost, Setup]
5. Supporter [Healer, Status Condition, Low Damage]
6. Holowear (Acts like pokemon BREAK]

Hence this thread would be treated as Black Star Promo of my TCG era.

Q-P/001. Scizor
Q-P/002. Heatran
Q-P/003. Kingdra
Q-P/004. Gardevoir
Q-P/005. Gengar
Q-P/006. Flygon
Q-P/007. Tyranitar
Q-P/008. Metagross
Q-P/009. Snorlax QX
Q-P/010. Mysterious Lord <> [Supporter]
Q-P/011. Mystery Realm [Stadium] - Full Art
Q-P/012. Hydregion *
Q-P/013. Talonflame
Q-P/014. Pilot Talonflame
Q-P/015. Cinderace
Q-P/016. Captain Cinderace
Q-P/017. Eevee
Q-P/018. GMAX Eevee

Mini Promo Set - Taskmaster Collection

01/10. Dedenne - Alex Sableye
02/10. Druddigon - A Dragon of Destiny
03/10. Volcanion - Yair64
04/10. Mawile - Yog
05/10. Shaymin (Sky Forme) - The Last Shaymin
06/10. Goodra - Lord Goomy
07/10. Absol - MegaAbsol10
08/10. Emploeon - TheAquaPiplup
09/10. Slowking QX - Jabberwock
10/10. Beartic QX - Ice Espeon
11/10. Taskmaster [Supporter] - Full Art

Mini Promo Set - Team Unite

TU/01. Pikachu
TU/02. Charizard
TU/03. Snorlax
TU/04. Eldegoss
TU/05. Zeraora QX
TU/06. Crustle Set Wear
TU/07. Sporty Set Wear
TU/08. Leftovers
TU/09. Potion
TU/10. Hip-Hop Pikachu

Last edited:

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
My first eight cards
Scizor 120 HP [G]
(Stage 1 - Evolves from Scyther) {Bug-Type}

Abilities - Pincher Force
You may discard a {Bug-Type} card from you hand. If you do, you active Pokémon's attack does 30 more damages to the Defending Pokémon. You can't use more than 1 Pincher Force each turn.
[.] Bug Salutation
Search your deck for 2 {Bug-Type} cards and put them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.
[G][G][C] Heavy Crush 80

weakness - [C] x2
resistence - [-]
retreat - [C][C]

Heatran 120 HP [R]
(Basic) {Fire-Type}

Abilities - Overheat Blow
You may discard a {Fire-Type} card from you hand. If you do, look at your opponent's hand and discard 1 card. You can't use more than 1 Overheat Blow per turn.
[R] Fire Dance 20
Attach a Basic [R] Energy card from your discard pile to this Pokémon.
[R][C][C] Magma Polar 70
Discard a [R] Energy card attacked to this Pokémon.

weakness - [W] x2
resistence - [-]
retreat - [C][C]

Kingdra 150 HP [W]
(Stage 2 - Evolves from Seadra) {Water-Type}

Abilities - Twister Swirl
You may discard a {Water-Type} card from you hand. If you do, shuffle up to 2 Item cards from your discard pile into your deck (excluding the one you discarded). You can't use more than 1 Twisted Swirl per turn.
[C][C] Hydro Pump 10+
This attack does 10 damage plus 20 more damage for each [W] Energy attacked to Kingdra.
[W][W] Swam Away 90
Shuffle Kingdra and all card attached to it into your deck.

weakness - [G] x2
resistence - [-]
retreat - [C][C]

Gardevoir 150 HP [L]
(Stage 2 - Evolves from Kirlia) {Fairy-Type}

Abilities - Aftermath Kiss
You may discard a {Fairy-Type} card from you hand. If you do, your opponent's can't use any Item Card from his or her hand during their next turn. You can't use more than 1 Aftermath Kiss per turn.
[L] Goodnight Kiss 20
The Defending Pokémon is now Asleep.
[C][C][C] Fairy Storm 20x
This attack does 20 damage times the number of Energy in play.

weakness - [M] x2
resistence - [D] -20
retreat - [C][C]

Gengar 150 HP [P]
(Stage 2 - Evolves from Haunter) {Poison-Type}

Abilities - Triple Poison
You may discard a {Poison-Type} card from you hand. If you do, the Defending Pokémon is now poisoned. Put 3 damange counters between turn on the poisoned Pokémon. You can't use more than 1 Triple Poison per turn.
[.] Trickster
Both player shuffle their hand into their deck. Each player then draw a card equal to the number of their Pokémon in play.
[P][P][C] Taunting Curse
Put 5 damage counters on your opponent's Pokémon in any way you like.

weakness - [F] x2
resistence - [.]
retreat - [C][C]

Flygon 150 HP [F]
(Stage 2 - Evolves from Vibrava) {Ground-Type}

Abilities - Outrage Stream
You may discard a {Ground-Type} card from you hand. If you do, discard an Energy card attached to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. You can't use more than 1 Outrage Stream per turn.
[F][C] Sand Tomb 20
The Defending Pokémon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.
[F][F][C][C] Wrecking Buzz 90
Discard an energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon.

weakness - [G] x2
resistence - [L] -20
retreat - [C][C]

Tyranitar 150 HP [D]
(Stage 2 - Evolves from Pupitar) {Dark-Type}

Abilities - Endless Darkness
You may discard a {Dark-Type} card from you hand. Look at your opponent's hand and discard up to 2 Trainer Cards. You can't use more than 1 Endless Darkness per turn.
[C][C] Evolution Strike 50
If this Pokémon evolved during this turn, this attack does 50 damage to one of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.
[D][D][C][C] Devastation Comeback 20x
Choose as many Supporter Card with different name from your discard pile and sent them to your Lost Zone. This attack does 20 times the number of card sent to your the Lost Zone in this way.

weakness - [G] x2
resistence - [.]
retreat - [C][C]

Metagross 150 HP [M]
(Stage 2 - Evolves from Metang) {Steel-Type}

Abilities - Steel Might
You may discard a {Steel-Type} card from you hand. If you do, during your opponent's next turn, any damage done to your Active Pokémon is reduced by 30 (before applying weakness and resistence). You can't use more than 1 Steel Might per turn.
[M][C] Iron Protection 30
During your opponent's next turn, ignore all effeect of Trainer Card used on you.
[M][M][C] Magnetic Switch 80
You may discard an energy attached to Metagross. If you do switch the Defending Pokémon with 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

weakness - [R] x2
resistence - [P] -20
retreat - [C][C]

Last edited:

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I been planning a huge master set, but I have yet to have the time to make a whole set yet. Hence, I was using the Taskmaster for personal motivation for get my creative mind running. And now I'm doing so again

I hope I could get your support by liking this post. And a card will be dedicated for you as part of this Black Star Promo set

Introducing the "ex" of my series
Snorlax QX 250 HP [C]
(Basic Pokémon) {Normal-Type}

Abilities - Almighty Snore QX
You may discard a {Normal-Type} card from your hand. If you do, throw a six-sided dice. Your opponent's randomly select cards from your hand based on the number shown on the dice and discard them (Discard all if there are less). For each card discarded this way, discard 2 cards from your opponent's top deck. (You can't use more than 1 QX ability per turn.)

[C][C] Hunger 50
Discard the top card of your deck. If it's a Trainer card, use the effect of that card as the effect of this attack then put it in your Lost Zone.

[C][C][C][C] Mow Down 50x
You may discard as many energy attached to your Pokémon in play. This attack does 50 damage times the number of Energy discard in this way.

weakness - [F] x2
resistance - [-]
retreat - [C][C][C][C]

[When your Pokémon-QX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.]

Mysterious Lord <>[Supporter]
{Rainbow-Type}

[You can't have more than 1 Prism Star card with the same name in your deck. If a Prism Star card would go to the discard pile, put it in the Lost Zone instead.]

You can play this card only if you have atleast 5 different {Type} cards in your discard pile.

Until the end of your turn, all of your cards in your hand, decks & discard piles are {Rainbow-Type}.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).
Just like Rainbow Energy provide each type of energy, {Rainbow-Type} cards can be used as a substitute for any Type of cards.

Last edited:

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Firstly I apologies for the delay. I'll plan to finish all those card withing this week.

*The first post has been updated with the cardlist for this special collection

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I'm always felt stadium being left behind since Trainer cards got their own full art and the only stadium that come close was the 2 sided ones

So here is my Stadium Card - It's suppose to be a full art
Mystery Realm [Stadium]
{Rainbow-Type}

[Blue side]
Choose which way this card faces before you play it. When ↓ player attaches an Energy card to his or her Active Pokémon from his or her hands, that energy now provide [C][C][C] Energy instead until the of that player's turn.

[Red side]
Choose which way this card faces before you play it. When ↓ player attaches an Energy card to his or her Benched Pokémon, he or she may put a Basic Energy card from her discard card pile in their hand.

[This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.]

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
First of all thank you for visiting my thread..

It's been quite a while since I last committed to full text-based set.. Hence to warm things up. I'm making single cards for now.. I appreciate all comment.

*The cards are on it's own era so wording may not be exact with any TCG era.
*There will be on 9 types (Dragon & Fairy are not present in this collection).
*Dragon will be Fire, Fairy will be Lightning, Ghost will moved to Dark & Rock will be moved to Metal.
*Weakness and resistance may differ from the current style but I plan to make all my cards consistent using a set of rule.
* This will also apply to my future set which is still under planning
1. Most card (Pokemon/Trainer/Energy) now will have the {?-Type} attribute. This is a new Mechanic and works like how Team Plasma cards was classified.
2. [G] - Grass-Type (W-[R]), Bug-Type (W-[C])
3. [R] - Fire-Type (W-[W]), Dragon-Type (W-[L])
4. [W] - Water-Type (W-[G]), Ice-Type (W-[M])
5. [L] - Electric-Type (W-[F], R-[M]), Fairy-Type (W-[M], R-[D])6. [P] - Psychic-Type (W-[P]), Poison-Type (W-[F])7. [F] - Fighting-Type (W-[C]), Ground-Type (W-[G], R-[L])
8. [D] - Dark-Type (W-[F], R-[P]), Ghost-Type (W-[D], R-[C])
9. [M] - Steel-Type (W-[R], R-[P]), Rock-Type (W-[W])
10. [C] - Normal-Type (W-[F]), Flying-Type (W-[L], R-[F])
11. [*] - Rainbow-Type (W & R) are the combination of it's original typing

Hence this thread would be treated as Black Star Promo of my TCG era.

1. Scizor
2. Heatran
3. Kingdra
4. Gardevoir
5. Gengar
6. Flygon
7. Tyranitar
8. Metagross
9. Snorlax QX
10. Mysterious Lord
11. Mystery Realm

Taskmaster Collection

01/10. Dedenne - Alex Sableye
02/10. Druddigon - A Dragon of Destiny
03/10. Volcanion - Yair64
04/10. Mawile - Yog
05/10. Shaymin (Sky Forme) - The Last Shaymin
06/10. Goodra - Lord Goomy
07/10. Absol - MegaAbsol10
08/10. Emploeon - TheAquaPiplup
09/10. *QX Card
10/10. *QX Card
11/10. *Secret Holo Supporter
Could you do a Hydreigon for me please?

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Taskmaster Collection

01/10 -
Dedenne 70 HP [L]
(Basic) {Fairy-Type}

Abilities - Fairy Shocker
Once during your turn, you may either discard a {Electric-Type} or {Fairy-Type} card from your hand. If you discard a {Electric-Type} card, discard a {Water-Type} or {Flying-Type} card in play. If you discard a {Fairy-Type} card, choose an Item card in your discard pile and put it on top of your deck.

[L][C] Sparkle Dust 30

weakness - [M] x2
resistence - [D] -20
retreat - [.]
- @Alex Sableye

02/10 -
Druddigon 100 HP [R]
(Basic) {Dragon-Type}

Ability : Dragon Dam
Once per turn, you may discard a {Dragon-Type} card from your hand. If you do, prevent all effect of attack (excluding damage) done to your [R] Active Pokémon during your opponent's next turn.

[R][R][C] Unrestricted Rage 20x
This attack does 20 damage time the number of damage counters on Druddigon. You may discard a {Dragon-Type} card from your hand. If you do, during your next turn, if Druddigon would be Knocked Out by an attack of your opponent's Pokémon, discard 2 energy cards from the attacking Pokémon.

weakness - [L] x2
resistence - [.]
retreat - [C][C][C]
- @A Dragon of Destiny

03/10 -
Volcanion 120 HP [W]
(Basic) {Water-Type}

Ability : Dual Cannon
As long there is a [R] & [W] Energy card attached to Volcanion, whenever Volcanion attack, put 1 damage counters on 2 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

[W][W][C] Hydro Flame 80
You may discard a {Fire-Type} card from your hand. If you do, this attack does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon (don't apply weakness and resistance for Benched Pokémon).

weakness - [L] x2
resistence - [.]
retreat - [C][C][C]
- @Yair64

04/10 -
Mawile 80 HP [M]
(Basic) {Steel-Type}

[.] Steel Sense
Discard a card from your hand. Search your deck for 2 {Steel-Type} card from your deck. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[C][C] Crunch
This attack does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon (don't apply weakness and resistance for Benched Pokémon).

[M][M] Vanishing Act 50
Shuffle Mawile and all card attached to it into your deck.

weakness - [R] x2
resistence - [P] -20
retreat - [C]
- @Yog

05/10 -
Shaymin [Sky Forme] 70 HP [C]
(Basic) {Flying-Type}

Ability : Flower Veil
As long as there is a {Grass-Type} card in play, heal 10 damage from all Shaymin in play between turns.

[C] Search and Retreat
Search your deck for a Basic Pokémon (excluding Pokémon QX) and put it on your Bench. Switch Shaymin with your new Bench Pokémon. (You can't use this attack if your Benched is full.

[C][C] Oxygen Recovery 20
Shuffle 3 {Flying-Type} cards from your discard pile into your deck.

weakness - [L] x2
resistence - [F] -20
retreat - [.]
- @The Last Shaymin

06/10 -
Goodra 140 HP [R]
(Stage 2 - Evolves from Sliggo) {Dragon-Type}

Ability : Dragon Sacrifice
You may discard a {Dragon-Type} card from your hand. If you do, search your deck for a {Dragon-Type} card and discard it. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[R][R][R] Revenge of the Dead 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the number of {Dragon-Type} Pokémon card in your discard pile.

weakness - [L] x2
resistence - [.]
retreat - [C][C][C]
- @Lord Goomy

07/10 -
Absol 90 HP [D]
(Basic) {Dark-Type}

[C] Disaster Search
Search you discard pile for 2 {Dark-Type} card and put it in your hand.

[D][D] Final Warning
If your opponent's have taken 5 Prize Cards. Sent both player's Active Pokémon and all cards attached to them into respective player's Lost Zone. This doesn't count as Knocking Out either Pokémon. You can't use this attack if either player doesn't have any Benched Pokémon.

weakness - [G] x2
resistence - [.]
retreat - [C]
- @MegaAbsol10

08/10 -
Empoleon 140 HP [W]
(Stage 2 - Evolves from Prinplup) {Water-Type}

Ability : Royal Decree
You may discard a {Water-Type} and a {Steel-Type} card from you hand. If you do, search your deck for 2 cards and put them in your hand.

[C][C] Artic Breath
This attack does 10 damage to all of your opponent's Pokémon. Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.

[W][W][W] Trident's Wave
Put up to 10 damage counters on your opponent's Benched Pokémon. You can't Knocked Out any Pokémon in this way.

weakness - [G] x2
resistence - [.]
retreat - [C][C]
- @TheAquaPiplup

I would love to hear your thoughts on this cards.

Last edited:

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Taskmaster Collection - The last 3 cards.

In order to honour the host, I have dedicated these 2 cards for them.. and the last 1 to every contestant

09/10 -
Slowking QX 200 HP [P]
(Stage 1 - Evolves from Slowpoke) {Psychic-Type}

A
bility : Wiseman Decision QX
Once during your turn, you may discard a {Water-Type} or a {Psychic-Type} card from you hand. If you a {Water-Type} card, remove 8 damage counters from your Pokémon in any way you like. If you discard a {Psychic-Type} card, put 5 damage counters on your opponent's Pokémon in any way you like. (You can't use more than 1 QX ability per turn.)

[.] Aqua Gain
Search your deck for 2 cards and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[P][P] Psychic Conclusion 20x
This attack does 20 damage times the number of cards on both player's hand.

weakness - [D] x2
resistence - [.]
retreat - [C][C]
- @Jabberwock

10/10 -
Beartic QX 200 HP [W]
(Stage 1 - Evolves from Cubchoo) {Ice-Type}

Ability : Artic Frost QX
Once during your turn, you may discard any number of cards from your hand. If you do, your opponent's discard the same number of cards from his or her hand. (You can't use more than 1 QX ability per turn.)

[.] Icicle Collection
Search your deck for up to 2 Energy cards and attached them to any of your [W] Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterwards

[W][W][C][C] Blizzard Restoration 150
Choose 10 cards from your discard pile and shuffle them into your deck. Discard 5 cards from the top of your deck.

weakness - [M] x2
resistence - [.]
retreat - [C][C][C]
- @Ice Espeon

11/10 -
Taskmaster [Supporter]
{Rainbow-Type}

Choose 1:
- Choose 1 Supporter card from either player's discard pile and use the effect of that card as the effect of this Supporter.
- Choose 1 Basic Pokémon in play (yours or your opponent's). Search that player's discard pile for a Basic Pokémon and switch it with that Pokémon. (Any attached cards, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.) Discard the first Pokémon.

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
Taskmaster Collection - The last 3 cards.

In order to honour the host, I have dedicated these 2 cards for them.. and the last 1 to every contestant

09/10 -
Slowking QX 200 HP [P]
(Stage 1 - Evolves from Slowpoke) {Psychic-Type}

A
bility : Wiseman Decision QX
Once during your turn, you may discard a {Water-Type} or a {Psychic-Type} card from you hand. If you a {Water-Type} card, remove 8 damage counters from your Pokémon in any way you like. If you discard a {Psychic-Type} card, put 5 damage counters on your opponent's Pokémon in any way you like. (You can't use more than 1 QX ability per turn.)

[.] Aqua Gain
Search your deck for 2 cards and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[P][P] Psychic Conclusion 20x
This attack does 20 damage times the number of cards on both player's hand.

weakness - [D] x2
resistence - [.]
retreat - [C][C]
- @Jabberwock

10/10 -
Beartic QX 200 HP [W]
(Stage 1 - Evolves from Cubchoo) {Ice-Type}

Ability : Artic Frost QX
Once during your turn, you may discard any number of cards from your hand. If you do, your opponent's discard the same number of cards from his or her hand. (You can't use more than 1 QX ability per turn.)

[.] Icicle Collection
Search your deck for up to 2 Energy cards and attached them to any of your [W] Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterwards

[W][W][C][C] Blizzard Restoration 150
Choose 10 cards from your discard pile and shuffle them into your deck. Discard 5 cards from the top of your deck.

weakness - [M] x2
resistence - [.]
retreat - [C][C][C]
- @Ice Espeon

11/10 -
Taskmaster [Supporter]
{Rainbow-Type}

Choose 1:
- Choose 1 Supporter card from either player's discard pile and use the effect of that card as the effect of this Supporter.
- Choose 1 Basic Pokémon in play (yours or your opponent's). Search that player's discard pile for a Basic Pokémon and switch it with that Pokémon. (Any attached cards, damage counters, Special Conditions, turns in play, and any other effects remain on the new Pokémon.) Discard the first Pokémon.

And... I'm 9/10?

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
I love it! I kind of questioned your approach to make Goodra a necromancer, but the slime voodoo slug is brilliant. It balances out in game, too, because of its low multiplier and Stage 2 requirement and 3 energy cost. A weird take, but pleasing nonetheless.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I love it! I kind of questioned your approach to make Goodra a necromancer, but the slime voodoo slug is brilliant. It balances out in game, too, because of its low multiplier and Stage 2 requirement and 3 energy cost. A weird take, but pleasing nonetheless.
The cost id heavier than most because how easy it is to discard cards, once eet up youcould spam the attack

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
So that's why I can't get a date... I'm only 1/10.

Seriously though, that Dedenne is a good disruption card.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
@DragonFang101

Hydreigon * 100 HP [*]
(Basic) {Rainbow-Type}

{You can only have 1 * Pokémon in your deck}

Abilities - Dragon Redemption
Once during you turn, you may show Hydregion * from your hand. If you do, move any number of energy attached to your Pokémon to your {Dragon-Type} or {Dark-Type} Pokémon in play in away you like. Put Hydreigon * on the bottom of your deck.

[R][D] Despair Breath
You may discard up to 5 Energy cards attached to your Pokémon (excluding Hydregion *). For each card discarded, discard 2 cards from the top of your opponent's deck. Discard Hydreigon * and all card attached to it.

weakness - [G][L] x2
resistence - [.]
retreat - [C][C][C]

Last edited:

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
@DragonFang101

Hydreigon * 100 HP [*]
(Basic) {Rainbow-Type}

{You can only have 1 * Pokémon in your deck}

Abilities - Dragon Redemption
Once during you turn, you may show Hydregion * from your hand. If you move any number of energy attached to your Pokémon to your {Dragon-Type} or {Dark-Type} Pokémon in play in away you like. Put Hydreigon * on the bottom of your deck.

[R][D] Despair Breath
You may discard up to 5 Energy cardsto your Pokémon (excluding Hydregion *). For each card discarded, discard 2 cards from the top of your opponent's deck. Discard Hydreigon * and all card attached to it.

weakness - [L][F] x2
resistence - [.]
retreat - [C][C][C]
I like the new Rainbow mechanic you invented. Very interesting!