Art Gallery double o squirtle's Gallery - Something Different

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Here's another one of the requests for @professorlight. I thought the background was a little empty, so I added a bunch of shapes. Heck, even the sky's made of three colours. Maybe I went a little overboard, but I really like it. :)
oricorio sensu.png
And because I won't have Arceus done for a while and I want to update this, I thought I might as well post this template I'm doing for a Jack o' Lantern contest. The moment I heard the words "Yes, it can be something other than a face", I'll admit, I got a little too excited. ^^; So here's the coloured version and the one I'm using for the template.
chandelure template.png

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
You should draw Flash Ray v. Flash ray XD and Floette :)
Heh, I might... Eh, sure just don't expect it to be done for a while. :)

Also, on the topic of requests... I've been really busy these past few days, in fact, I haven't even been able to spend a good amount of time on inkscape since Chandelure. :'( Due to this, I'm not going to take any more requests for now. If I've already agreed to do one for you, I'll still do it, but I have too much on my hands to accept any more rn.

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Sun and Moon are out, but I don't have any idea of when I'll get them. :'( However, that does mean one less thing keeping me from finishing drawings, so here they are!
Arceus is for @StriatonIsMagic and Chikorita is for @Mudkipfan12.
arceus.png
chikorita.png

Last edited:

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
I need to work on this stuff more often. :/ The Shaymins were a request for @Espeon's Maze, and Floette was a request @jessalakasam. Sorry for the wait. ^^;
shaymin-mat-png.12824
floette_by_doubleosquirtle-db21ai0.png

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
It's not Pokemon but eh it's something right? ^^; So recently I've gotten into RWBY, (gotta thank @VioletValkyrie for that <3) and I thought I'd draw some of the characters from it. Blake's drawing has some volume 1 spoilers so if you plan on watching the series and haven't yet you might not wanna see that one.
blake.png
Kaijitu .png
Okay I gotta admit, Bendy is pretty cute, and I know someone here really likes him, so eh why not? :p
bendy.png

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
Okay I gotta admit, Bendy is pretty cute, and I know someone here really likes him, so eh why not? :p
bendy-png.13187
I love him! He's so cute in your style! <3 If you don't mind, would I be able to use him as my avatar? I'll link back to this post in my signature.

I'm also really liking your Blake; you've done a very nice job with proportioning and I especially love her eyes and leggings. You should post more non-Pokémon stuff in the future! ^v^

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
It's not Pokemon but eh it's something right? ^^; So recently I've gotten into RWBY, (gotta thank @VioletValkyrie for that <3) and I thought I'd draw some of the characters from it. Blake's drawing has some volume 1 spoilers so if you plan on watching the series and haven't yet you might not wanna see that one.

Awww, no problem DoS. Super Violet's got a job to do.
I have to say, I really like your art, and seeing you do RWBY stuff is really cool. Keep it up!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Oh come on, we all got into RWBY from Violet, let's be real here.

Also, really loving the work, especially the Taijitu. Looks awesome, hope to see more stuff like this! :)

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
So um, I know you said your requests are closed, but then I also know you completed a request for someone. However, I can't help but notice you haven't put it here. So um, what gives Crowguy?

p.s. ^w^

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
This thread has been dead for too long! D:

Okay, Imma be really honest here. I have been feeling like absolute crap for a while, and I guess that partly has to do with why this thread is dead. Well, recently it definitely is. Anyway, another thing I have to say is that I have hardly gone on inkscape. I've got 1 request done and 2 half done. Those are on their way btw, I just kinda hit a roadblock in terms of backgrounds >.> Even though I haven't felt enough dedication to get on inkscape however, I have been busy with other random projects I've done here and there.
PichuPiskel.png MurkrowPiskel.png
A glorified apple I made for the discord chatglorified apple.png
Vracken's "Probopass" Praque (1).png
Dnd Icons pichu (1).png Eevee icon DnD (1).png
IMG_20170711_074133.jpg
@Jabberwock 's Eggetor
Jabbers eggetor.png@professorlight 's oricorios
oricorio pa'u.png oricorio pom pom.png

Hope you guys like these! And sorry I haven't been as active. I think I'm gonna try a bit harder to be active again. ^^

Last edited:

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Nightmare Fredbear? I have some pretty good drawings myself, but have no clue how to upload them in good quality.

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Fun fact, I could've updated this thread a few weeks ago. Why didn't I do so?... Tbh I have no idea :x
Klug was for @PikaMasterJesi , Raffina was for @VioletValkyrie, and Rei and Yu were for @Vracken.
raffina_sprite_by_doubleosquirtle-dbh6vk5.png rei_and_yu_sprite_by_doubleosquirtle-dbh6vlr.png ruby_sprite_by_doubleosquirtle-dbgrxyi.pngweiss_sprite_by_doubleosquirtle-dbgrxxc.png lemres_sprite_by_doubleosquirtle-dbh6vku.png klug_sprite_by_doubleosquirtle-dbh6vjb.png
This next drawing was also for Vracken.
for vracken.png
Also here have a random phanpy sketch... In the dark... With part of my leg...
phanpy sketch.jpg

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
*blows off dust* Been a while eh? I don't have any Pokemon this time around, but I still have a couple pieces. I must admit, tho, they aren't the most cheerful.
IMG_20180605_203225.jpg
For those of you who dont, Lapis is a character from steven universe. The show has its flaws but personally I love it. Lapis is slowly becoming more and more relatable to me, and though she's not my favourite character, she's a pretty close second.

This next piece is something... Very different, from what I've posted before.
IMG_20180605_203130.jpg
Yes! That is in fact a sketch. What a rare occurrence. O: I won't go into complete detail about the meaning behind this piece, but if you're close to me, chances are you'll understand it a little. Overall, I'm loving this sketch, and although it's a bit cryptic, I think it was exactly what I was going for.

Now, it is pride month,so I may be making some pride related art (pb's resident trans guy's gotta do something about it right? :p), however, exam week is coming up and I got a lot of stuff to prepare for. So I may or may not end up posting anything.

Untill next time... o/