DOTD(deck of the day)

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Deck of the week would be a good idea. If you were to do deck of the day, you'd run out of decks within a week or two. :p

Arcanine 274

=/
So does that mean we might do it Water Pokemon Master? Cause I'd love to try it, though i might not be able to do it every week about decks i've never played or heard of.

Arcanine out.

Mjadex123

Umm okay, i guess Deck Of the Week would do better because alot of people are interest in decks more than single cards =P

Lionheart

Retribution Paladin > You
Hmmm, if you do decide to do deck of the week, do you mind if I become a 'deck strategist' ro something like that. I'd LOVE to help out...I enjoy modding decks and creating them. Its probably my stronger quality as a pokemon player...if only I had the cards to physically build the decks I had in my mind.

smacktack14

Aspiring Trainer
im a strategist now and i came up with the idea so maybe i could look at some posted decks around the site then see the best deck. post them, and do this once a month. wpm i dont know where the new assignment is could you tell me please?at my email? bye.

Charizard

Pokemon Master
Maybe we can try to review a card every 2 or 3 days instead of everyday...in case that there is out of card for review:p..Anyway, I think this going to attract more poeple visit pokebeach;)

Mjadex123

It's prolly have to be a very good and promising decks not lame deck that never got much chance of winning like your Blazitrichu - Jay.

Lionheart

Retribution Paladin > You
Blazitrichu is a good deck. I enjoyed working on it. He would beat you in RS onwards...but then again...you might play an archetype...BAD JADE!