Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Delcatty PK and EX

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cappuccino

Aspiring Trainer
Which do you think works best? All play all at once? Give your opinions about speed, consistency and so on.

Lunasol is pretty good for some decks it really depends if they can give solrocks bonus to the deck as well.
Felicitys Drawing is alright but it depends on what you want to discard.

it's all situational really. Felicity's Drawing is an awseome supporter for any deck that needs to discard, especially blissy/banette or anything firestarter. Delcatty has always been great and is a great asset to most discarding decks, like firestarter, also delcatty EX is a good tech. I can see TVR being faded out because Felicity's Drawing is just an all around better card for discarding decks and non-discarding decks can get the same draw power from POV or Team Galactic's Mars if your looking for disruption. I am not much of a fan of Lunatone/Solrock having 2 basics in a deck that create a chance of ruining your start, and take up 2 places on your bench is not a good trade off for drawing one card, especially in a non-fighting/psychic deck, IMO. Even Illumise/Volbeat would be better for a discarding engine, two felicity's drawing in one turn beats discarding one to draw one everytime. Ergo, my vote would have to go to Felicity's Drawing.

~Shades

I just hate it when solrock needs fighting energy. But the effect it really good. Plain lunatone would work ok but it works better with solrock and that needs more space.

Even though Felicity's Drawing has been released, I still don't think it will replace TV Reporter in the current format easily because TV Reporter is better than Felicity's Drawing in some decks & not to mention, TV Reporter does not require you to discard first. As for LunaSol, yes, its Poke-Power will cause you to discard & draw a card, which is kinda good BUT I only find useful if played in a Psychic and/or Fighting deck & last but not least, the Delcatty engine. Delcatty is good especially in decks that needs energies to discard pile & etc but the downfall is, it can easily be OHKOed. Not only Gallade can OHKO it, even Empoleon can OHKO it with Aqua Jet. So, overall, I would choose TV Reporter...

delcatty for sure i mean its better fel. cuz its a power so you dont wast you 1 supporter per turn on it.

Psychic Pokemon Master said:
Even though Felicity's Drawing has been released, I still don't think it will replace TV Reporter in the current format easily because TV Reporter is better than Felicity's Drawing in some decks & not to mention, TV Reporter does not require you to discard first. As for LunaSol, yes, its Poke-Power will cause you to discard & draw a card, which is kinda good BUT I only find useful if played in a Psychic and/or Fighting deck & last but not least, the Delcatty engine. Delcatty is good especially in decks that needs energies to discard pile & etc but the downfall is, it can easily be OHKOed. Not only Gallade can OHKO it, even Empoleon can OHKO it with Aqua Jet. So, overall, I would choose TV Reporter...

Yeah, true. TV still the best discarding supporter because it doesn't eat up your hand like felicity does. Though the main purpose of it is to discard up your hand, drawing afterwards is just a bonus effect. I play firetruck feat lunasol and I'm thinking if I should use TV reporter because I already have lunasol in it.

Claydol does well in replenishing your hand though.

Back