• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Dialgachomp MD-On

Error

Aspiring Trainer
Hello Pokébeach! I thought that maybe you could help me improve my deck. The deck curety consists of the following:

[Pokémon]

1x Dialga G Lv.X
3x Dialga G
2x Garchomp C Lv.X
2x Garchomp C
1x Uxie Lv.X
2x Uxie LA
2x Crobat G
1x Bronzong G
1x Unown Q
1x Azelf LA
1x Croagunk G
1x Skuntank G

[Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums]

4x Cyrus's Conspiracy
4x SP Radar
4x Poketurn
3x Power Spray
2x Energy Gain
2x Galactic HQ
2x Pokémon Collector
2x Expert Belt
2x Energy Exchange
1x Luxury Ball
1x Aaron's Collection

[Energys]

4x Special Metal Energy
4x Double Colorless Energy
3x Warp Energy
3x Metal Energy
1x Psychic Energy

Well, the strategy is the same as any Dialgachomp-deck, lock, tank and heal, with Toxitank for the Machamp-matchup and Crobat for knocking those freaking Gengar SF out.

I'd like to fit in two Bebe's but I don't know what to take out, since I don't want too few basic energies. Other advice is of course welcome too.

-2 SP Radar
+2 Bebe's
You only need 2 SP Radar in this deck.
Also i would do this too:
-1 Metal
+1 E-gain (Easier to T1 Deafen)
This list looks pretty good.
Maybe you want to switch Galactic HQ for Conductive Quarry

Do what shaymin said for bebes. Then I suggest taking a crobat and a warp energy out for two junk arms. Those just work wonders for sp decks. Like if you lose a belt or need more poketurns they're awesome. Otherwise looks good. Good luck.

Back