• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

DialgaChomp Cities Masters

Which counter is the best for machamp

• 1-1 Drifblim UD line

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • 1 Toxicroak g non promo 1 skunk tank g and 1 stadium galactic hq or champion room

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Tiftonhotchild

The one and Only....
Pokemon: 19
3-1 Dialga G X
2-2 Garchomp C X
1-1 Blazikin FB X
2-1 Uxie
2 Crobat G
1 PromoCroak G
1 Ambipom G
1 Bronzong G
1 Azelf

S/S/T: 26
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Bebe's Search
2 Aaron's Collection
4 Poketurn
3 Energy Gain
3 Power Spray
3 SP Radar
2 Energy Exchanger

Energy: 14
4 Special Metal
4 DCE
2 Warp Energy
2 Metal- Basic
1 Psychic
1 Fire

Simple DialagaChomp strategy. Uxie x is my draw power and machamp counter. This deck should be good enough alright I'm just looking for experts opinions. Thanks in advance. Blaziken FB X is for mirrors and just and case I can not get DGX set up fast

I want to add a mach amp counter. Which one

1 Toxicroak G
1 Stuntank G
1 champion room or galactic hq

Or

1-1 Driblim UD line

Which is better and why

-1 crobat g
+1 unown q

i run this deck also and i find it better for bench space plus gives uxie x free retreat and saves you from using a warp energy

-1 Aaron's +1 palmers contribution. Palmers lets you get back uxie, dialga g, etc..even though it goes back to the deck you can search them out again

I prefer dragonite fb over ambipom g. He still hits garchomp, but also 1hkos most sp pokemon as well. Or he's a crobat g or 2 short.
In mirror matches he takes out their blaziken fb, and can't be dragon rushed on the bench.

Your right went to cities today and list because I couldn't defen for enough what should I take out. For the two e belts.

i dont see why you would need the drifblim when you have DGX with it's body and resitance to mewtwo lvl.x

also, while dragonite f is not great at killing a non-sp pokemon, add another energy and a heads on a coin flip to do 100 damage.

Back