• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Delphox Energy Acceleration

Lunaloutre

The Otter Master
Hey, Im Luna Loutre and this is my first post on the forums. I was hoping you could give a little advice about a deck I'm working on, I have a few concerns about it, mostly with its constancy and being able to get a Delphox out in the first few turns with decks like Night March doing massive damage on turn one, and decks like Trevenant and Siesmitoad EX which can be rough due to the item lock which you need for your Rare Candy.

The strategy here is to simply use Yveltal as a wall while you set up a Delphox, while energy accelerating with Yveltal, and Blacksmith.

Pokémon:
  • 4 Yveltal
  • 4 Delphox (Fates Collide)
  • 2 Braixen
  • 4 Fennekin
  • 3 Delphox Break
Support:
  • 4 Rare Candy
  • 3 Acro Bike
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Battle Compressor
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 3 Blacksmith
  • 2 Float Stone
  • 2 Wally
  • 2 Hex Maniac
Energy:
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
  • 4 Darkness Energy
  • 4 Fire Energy

And no, I refuse to drop 60 bucks for a Shaymin-EX.

Last edited:
I only count 55 cards. You refuse to pay $60 for Shaymin-EX (actually $44) is like saying your refuse to have a good DL/draw support. Plain and simple your DL will not be consistant without draw support and Shaymin's are a key in successful draw support. There's a lot of work to do with this deck to make it more consistant. You'll need more fire energy or Delphox Break and Blacksmith are useless. You can speed up energy with fire rather easy with blacksmith, delphox break and max elixir, but with only 4 fire energy there's no hope.

I was thinking maybe. Xerneas and aromatisse with fairy energy instead. Then you can abuse max potion.

Or just use like 2-2 magma camerupt to pull additional energy each turn. Along with black smith and 1 delphox break. It can grab 5 fire energy per turn from the discard.

You really want more fire energy, maybe 5/6 more, for this deck to work welll, really like the idea though, espesially the aromitisse variant.

You really want more fire energy, maybe 5/6 more, for this deck to work welll, really like the idea though, espesially the aromitisse variant.
Delphox + Rainbow/Fire/Fairy energy + Aromatisee would be so dope.

I only count 55 cards. You refuse to pay $60 for Shaymin-EX (actually $44) is like saying your refuse to have a good DL/draw support. Plain and simple your DL will not be consistant without draw support and Shaymin's are a key in successful draw support. There's a lot of work to do with this deck to make it more consistant. You'll need more fire energy or Delphox Break and Blacksmith are useless. You can speed up energy with fire rather easy with blacksmith, delphox break and max elixir, but with only 4 fire energy there's no hope.
Alright, thank you for your advice. I honestly think though the fairy version would be more effective. And also shaman is: https://36.media.tumblr.com/c21ec562826d3cf642cc8afdff07b70d/tumblr_mm6uxvGG5X1r5kbcqo1_500.jpg

Even if you dont want to use shaymin. You need more draw supporters. You probably want like 3 or 4 more. The acrobike could also be trainers mail instead to help give you access to 4 cards more than just 2.

I would suggest briggette as well
Since it will help you get out a bunch of ur basics.

Last edited:
Back