• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Decidueye GX/Zoroark GX Deck List

Ok, I'll be really interested to hear how you will do with the deck!

Thanks, wish me luck! I just hope someone doesn't beat me to it before Charlotte Regionals rolls around (as I glance nervously at the headline of Ryan Moorhouse's most recent article).

Edit: Yes, the article is actually on Zoroark GX/Ninetales GX, not Zoroark GX/Decidueye GX! That was a close one.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, back with another idea. I know I keep pushing this one, but I found another reason to play Jolteon EX. As we all know (I think) Spread decks could be a major threat to this deck if they become popular enough. This forces deck builders having to find room for a Mr. Mime to counter it. I have found another solution. The best of Spread decks (arguably) would be Weavile/Tapu Koko/Necrozma. I believe that Jolteon EX can stop them since Weavile deals no damage to Jolteon EX (since the damage is only dealt to Pokémon with abilities) while Tapu Koko and Necrozma GX (and Tapu Lele GX) are basics which deal no damage to Jolteon EX after Flash Ray. I haven't tested much with it yet (since I can't consistently battle spread decks) but based upon what I mentioned above, I think this could do the trick. Keep in mind, this is only if Spread decks become popular (or already are in your area).

Let me know what you think. thanks!

Back