• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

darkrai/shiftry/absol deck (new player)

stalpno

Aspiring Trainer
hey I have been collecting cards for a while and have played alot of games casually, but I have been interested in playing more competitive. I tried some of the world championships decks like luxchomp and jumpluff decks but I wanted to design my own deck which I could use for tournaments.

So I looked at making a {D}{C} deck which consists of darkrai lvl X, absol G lvl X, Shiftry (RR) and garchomp C lvl X

The stratergy was that shiftry's pokebody unlucky wind could cause major problems in combination with darkrai lvl X's endless darkness causing instant KO after two tails which with unlucky wind, always happens, I wrote up a draft for the deck but looking through the forums I see alot of you are quite the experts. So if you have any advise on what/if changes should be made that would be helpful, because sadly I dont have the money for anything like luxray lvl X so I think this might be a good substitute.

The weaknesses I see is that dialga G lvl X could stop unlucky wind so how could I prevent that from happening. also should I add more types or any pokemon you recomend adding considering I dont have lots of money.

here is the draft

2x darkrai
2x darkrai lxl X
2x Absol G
2x Absol G lvl X
3x seedot
2x nuzleaf
2x shirftry
2x Garchomp C
2x Garchomp C lvl X
2x rosannes research
2x night maintainance
2x expert belt
2x amulet coin
2x team galactic invention energy gain
2x pokemon collector
2x cynthia's guidance
2x department store girl
2x palmers contribution
2x professor oaks new theory
2x pokemon communications
3x cyrus's conspiricy
1x luxuary ball
2x dusk ball
1x pokemon rescue
2x power plus
4x double colourless
5x dark energy
2x warp energy

there might be some errors there but again I am new. please reply and thank you!

This belongs in one of the Deck Forums. Do know that you have more than 60 cards in the deck.

*Move*

dmaster out.

Back