• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Darkrai/Sableye

Check

Definatly Baby Giratina
I started out with a dark deck and so I thought to go back to my roots but with any deck there's a twist.
POKEMON 13
3 Darkrai EX
3 Mewtwo EX
2 Sableye DEX 62
2 Zoroark BW 71
2 Zorua DEX 69
1 Bouffoulant DRX
TRAINER/SUPPORTER/STADIUM 34
2 Eviolite
2 Dark Claw
4 Professor Juniper
2 Cheren
3 N
1 Battle City
3 Skyla
1 Energy Search
3 Pokemon Catcher
1 Pokemon Communication
4 Energy Switch
1 Tool Scrapper
4 Dark Patch
2 Max Potion
1 Computer Search
ENERGY 13
9 {D}
4 {C}{C}
The strategy is to power up Darkrai,Mewtwo,and Sableye up so I can use all my trainers and get them back use night spear 1st to 2nd turn and have Mewtwo there for the Mewtwo wars and to counter any thing with a lot of energy on it like Keldeo or Rayquaza for a instant OH-KO :D and two prize cards.

RE: Darkrai/Mewtwo

Looks pretty good. I feel like the Umbreon line is out of place though.
I would drop that (-4) for 2 Ditto (those are great to have on your bench instead of the Zorua, which just get OHKO'd by LandorusEX with a Pokemon Catche) and possibly 1 or 2 fighting. The reasoning behind that is you can copy LandorusEX's 2nd attack now and do 150, instead of just the normal 80.

As for the Trainers, I would drop the Communication for Ultra Ball and make it 2 Dark Claw/2 Eviolite. Finally, you want to somehow max out the Professor Juniper's since that goes with the setup strategy of getting Darkness Energy into the discard pile.

- 2 eevee

-2 umbreon

-2 zororark

-2 zorua

-1 gold potion

+1 bouffalant

+1 computer search

+1 sabeleye

+1 mewtwo ex

+2 n

+2 juniper

+1 eviolite

That`s pretty smart Rummage I so did not think of that I`m also trying to find my other foul play Zoroark so I can switch the one from dark explorers with it.
Hammer Time witch Bouffalant is it the one with revenge or the ability?
Over all both are good ideas my next tournament is sunday the 16th so I`m going to try both play testing.

I feel as though for Dark Patch to be effective you should run more dark energies, at least 8 or 9. Unless you plan on Junipering constantly and always having Sableye active to junk hunt for dark patch, you should run more basic darks.

Eh true I mean more dark would be good maybe I`ll try all three of your ideas at once and no one say I`ll have more than 60 because I`ll improvise.

alright found some of the cards so i`ll update the post

Alright`y then my deck is now completely finished after going 1 win 3 loses at Findlay today so here is the deck but I`m sill waiting on 1 computer search that I just bought off of eBay but it should be here between the 19th and 27th it is awesome because the pokemon city marathon starts on the 28th 1 day after my comp search is due to arrive.

Rummage said:
Looks pretty good. I feel like the Umbreon line is out of place though.
I would drop that (-4) for 2 Ditto (those are great to have on your bench instead of the Zorua, which just get OHKO'd by LandorusEX with a Pokemon Catche) and possibly 1 or 2 fighting. The reasoning behind that is you can copy LandorusEX's 2nd attack now and do 150, instead of just the normal 80.

As for the Trainers, I would drop the Communication for Ultra Ball and make it 2 Dark Claw/2 Eviolite. Finally, you want to somehow max out the Professor Juniper's since that goes with the setup strategy of getting Darkness Energy into the discard pile.

Check here but you can`t put evolution's on ditto only basics

I know, what I meant was that you can go from Ditto to Zoroark (via Zorua) in a single turn without having to reveal that you have a Zoroark in your deck.

yay Findlay OH I don`t know any other state that has a place called Findlay in the U.S. then again I didn't learn anything in geography this year.

I stll have not seen the card so I did not know what to do or how it worked.

Any way I got some help at the tournament after it was over of coarse so thats how the deck got the way it is now.

Oh and Findlay is not my hometown here in Ohio.

Maybe I`ll put in sigulith from drx instead of bouffalant and run 1 prism energy if I can fit one in

Back