'Dark Order,' Japan's October Mini-Set!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Belljacob48 Pack Gambler
    Belljacob48

Free retreat and disruption makes this pretty good. Also, the ability to KO DW Necrozma with 2 dark is pretty nice IMO.

2. Heviin Aspiring Trainer
    Heviin

Advanced Member Member

Free retreat, good resistance/weakness, low energ cost, special energy denial, clutch... Awesome for zoro decks & against it. 110 hp is almost too low, but you could play sudowoodo so opposing zoroark can't KO without Kukui/dev field. :eek:

3. Zero Umbreon Mysterious Presence...
    Zero Umbreon

. WOW HOW DID I NEVER REALIZE THIS.

4. VuDu-JuJu Aspiring Trainer
    VuDu-JuJu

Could also be a decent pivot in anything running rainbow en. Discarding special energy without a coin flip is part of Drampa's charm, so I definitely see people at least trying to make it work.

5. maximusrtc Aspiring Trainer
    maximusrtc

Good option in a counter deck as well & love the free retreat. Also KO’s Banette-GX w/cb if shrine is in play.

6. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

Crobat-man likes this.
  7. NeedleKingSR Night March is overrated
    NeedleKingSR

New Zoroark will (most likely) be a non-GX attacker. If it's viable, it could be used as another partner for Zoroark to deal with Safeguard cards like Hoopa, much like Mind Jack pre-rotation.

bbb888 likes this.
  8. GamePhoenix BOTW Addict
    GamePhoenix

/me prays absol is going to be good.

bbb888 likes this.
  9. fleshrum April in Kalos...
    fleshrum

I'm normally not one to make this kind of complaint, but...

Man, I PLAY zoroark and I'm sick of zoroark. They could have pick any other dark type 2stage evo and use it instead. Obviously many of its cards have been good, but I really don't understand the hype for this character/design.

10. Alex Sableye Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
    Alex Sableye

Get out.

Christopher Hinkle likes this.
  11. PlatinumDude Aspiring Trainer
    PlatinumDude

Anyone remember when all the other Yveltal cards had 2 retreat? It feels weird seeing one with free retreat.

12. The PokeMan 11 Aspiring Trainer
    The PokeMan 11

Yeeeaaahhhhh baby zoro

13. AmbientDinosaur Aspiring Trainer
    AmbientDinosaur

I guess we are getting a metal-type Klefki for the first time since Phantom Forces.

GekkisaiDaiNi likes this.
  14. RisingRaichuu Aspiring Trainer
    RisingRaichuu

Advanced Member Member

Not more Zoroark...

15. Krlz Aspiring Trainer
    Krlz

As a reminder of previous articles, it will be a reminder of previous articles, it will be a reprint of the zoroark GX of Shining Legends

16. crystal_pidgeot Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
    crystal_pidgeot

I get another Zapdos card, great!

17. dumb meta defining cards with their low energy costs and ridiculously overpowered attacks/ablilities/every single thing in the meta

18. MegaPod_781 Walking Wall
    MegaPod_781

Ooh, a new Klefki! Gotta get that one just for the art!

19. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

• Yveltal - I have to protest because I expect Yveltal to be a Prism Star, but isn't. Anyways, Good starting Pokémon especially in the format with no special energy recovery. 60 base is not that good enough because Dawn Wings and Banette are the good Dark-weak mons. No other else. What I mean is, yes the can literally KO these mons. Dark is a good weakness. 4 Geodudes

20. Absol returns? (via GX)

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 9 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?