D/P Contest

Which Deck Are You Going To Play At Regionals?

• Bandoom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MSN-BC

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Flaradios

• Lati-Lock

• Other

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
Fire Pokémon supporter sorry about the poke-power thing you pointed out something. :/
Pokemunkulys is disqualified for this round.
ROUND 3
A pokemon Lv.X anything else and 99% point loss
Good luck I will give you two days.
If anyone reports me anything I missed or if I mis-voted someone Tell me and if you are right 1 point for you and 1 point loss for them (starting this round only).
If you could actually do a real card or an awesome picture +10 points if not :)

Carnivine LV.X  110 HP ( G )
Level Up.

Poké-body: Flytrap
If the defending Pokémon attacks, your opponent can't play any Trainer cards during your opponent's next turn.

(   )Vine Whip 20

( G )( G )( C )Vile Vines 50
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed. If tails, the defending Pokémon is now Confused.

After luring a Bug-type near with the delicious smelling liquid that it secretes, it chomps down on the prey with its massive jaw.

Weakness ( R )30+   Resistance ( W )20-   Retreat Cost ( C )( C )

Darkrai Lv. X 110 HP (D)
Level Up
Poke Body: Bad Dreams
If the Defeding Pokemon are Asleep, put 2 damage counters on them between each turn.

(D) Dark Void
Each Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.

(D)(D)(C) Dark Pulse 80
Flip a coin. If tails, discard all (D) Energy attached to Darkrai Lv. X

On nights of the new moon, when it is active, it shows horrible nightmares.

Weakness: (F) +30
Resistance: (P) -30
Retreat Cost: * * *

Rampardos Lv.X - 150HP [F]
Level Up Pokémon - Put this card on Rampardos

Poké-Body: Mold Breaker
As long as Rampardos is your Active Pokémon, your opponent's Active Pokémon can't use any Poké-Powers or Poké-Bodies.

[F][F][C][C] Head Smash 100
Before doing damage, you may choose 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon and switch it with the Defending Pokémon. Your opponent chooses the Defending Pokémon to switch. If you do, this attack's base damage is 50. Rampardos does 30 damage to itself.

It is a prehistoric Pokémon that was revived from a fossil. Its headbutt is so powerful that it can break rocks.

Weakness - [G]+30 Resistance - none Retreat Cost - [C][C]

FireMeowth=98
Sh@d0w_Bl@Z!keNex=97
ShinyMarshtomp=100
Fire Pokemon supporter=
Master of the six kings=

Dokurog LV.X 100 HP (F)(W)
Level up from Dokurog

()Water Punch 10

(F)(C) Submission 30+
You may put up to 5 damage counters on Dokurog.  For each damage counter, you may put 1 damage counter on each defending pokemon.  

(F)(W)(C) Liquid Rage 10+
When you use liquid rage twice in a row, put one damage counter on the defending pokemon.  When you use liquid rage three times in a row, put two damage counters on the defending pokemon.  When you use liquid rage four times in a row, put six damage counters on the defending pokemon, your next attack does 10 more damage, the count starts over, and Gokurog is now confused.  

(F)(F)(F)(F)(C) Double - Edge 120
Put 6 damage counters on Gokurog.  If Gokurog has any W energy attached to it, you may remove 3 damage counters from Gokurog before you add 6.  

Dokurog is a frog - like pokemon, with powerful fighting and swimming abilities.  

Weakness: (G)+20 (P)+30
Resistance: (R)-10 (D)-30
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)(C)

Togekiss Lv. X HP 120 (C)
Level-Up Pokemon.
Levels up from Togekiss.

Poke-Body: Freindly Combat
Whenever Togekiss is attacked by your opponent's Pokemon ex, Lv. X, *, or evolved Pokemon, that Pokemon is now confused. Ignore this effect if Togekiss is on your bench

(C) Slap Happy 10
If Togekiss attacks during your next turn, that attack does 30 more damage.

(C)(C)(C)(C) Swift Wing 60
Look at your opponent's hand. If there is a Lv. X or * Pokemon in your opponent's hand, this attack does 100 damage instead of 60 and Togekiss can't attack during your next turn.

Togekiss is Pokemon rarely seen by humans. It only appears to good,  kind hearted people who it feels it can trust.

Weakness: (F)
Resistance
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)

FireMeowth=98
Sh@d0w_Bl@Z!keNex=97
ShinyMarshtomp=100
Fire Pokemon supporter= 0 (is he disqualified from the forums?)
Master of the six kings= 99
pokemunkulys=0(you are not in this competition anymore because you didn't post 1 Round ago)

So Fire Pokemon supporter is disqualified. Round 4
Do a Pokemon (stage 2) with 110 HP.

Gengar 110 HP ( P )

Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Haunter).

Poké-body: Poison Draw
Draw a card between turns if the defending Pokémon is poisoned. If the defending Pokémon is not poisoned, this Poké-body does not work.

( P )( C )Toxic 20
The defending Pokémon is now Poisoned. Put two damage counters on it instead of one between turns.

( P )( P ) Shadow Ball 60

On the night of a full moon, if shadows move on their own and laugh, it must be Gengar's doing.

Weakness ( D )20+ Resistance ( G )20- Retreat Cost ( C )( C )( C )

Yay, It's Gengar. With a poison move. He needs it. For crying out loud, he's Ghost/Poison, and can't learn any Poison moves...

Beautifly Lv.49 - 110HP [G]
Stage 2 - Evolves from Silcoon

Poké-Body: Butterfly Aura
As long as Beautifly is your Active Pokémon, your opponent's Poisoned Pokémon can't retreat.

[C] Flick Poison
Choose 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon and switch it with 1 of your opponent's Defending Pokémon. The new Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned. Put 2 damage counters instead of 1 on the Defending Pokémon between turns. Your opponent chooses the Defending Pokémon to switch.

[G] Reactive Gust 30+
If the Defending Pokémon is Poisoned, this attack does 30 damage plus 30 more damage.

It flies through gardens collecting pollen from the most beautiful flowers it can find.

Weakness - [R]+30 Resistance - none Retreat Cost - [C]

Gardevoir Lv. 53 HP 110 (P)
Stage 2
evolves from Kirlia

Poke-Body: Graceful Combat
Each time Gardevoir does damage to the Defending Pokemon, remove 1 damage counter from Gardevoir. If the Defending Pokemon is a Lv. X
Pokemon, remove up to 3 damage counters instead.

(P) Synchronize 20
If Gardevoir is affected by 1 or more Special Conditions choose 1. Each Defending Pokemon is now affected by that condition.

(P)(P) Image Distortion 40
The Defending Pokemon is Confused.

A Pokemon that will only work with a trainer if that trainer can put aside greed and earn its trust.

Weakness: (P)
Resistance
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)

Here's mine!
Umbreon_LV-X.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Fake%20Cards/Umbreon_LV-X.png

Gallade Lv. 49 110 HP (P) (F)
Stage 2- Evolves from Kirlia
This Pokémon is both (P) and (F) type.

(P)(P) Psycho Cut 40+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 40 damage plus 30 more damage.

(P) (F) ©© Close Combat 100
Discard all (P) and (F) energy attached to Gallade. This attack does 30 damage to all your Opponent’s Benched Pokemon.

Incredibly sharp green blades extend from Erlade's elbows, which Erlade uses skillfully and powerfully in battle.

Weakness: (P)+30
Resistance: --
Retreat Cost: ©©©

HEY THEY FINALLY UNBANNED ME I'VE RETURNED!!!!
Can I still participate (if you want I'll show the previously requested cards)? at least as a newcomer? or make a loosers round?
PLZPLZPLZ this contest means a lot to me!!!

(sorry to double-post) WELL IF THIS THREAD IS DEAD CAN YOU AT LEAST TELL US?? IF YOU EVER COME TO THIS THREAD, READ MY PREVIOUS POST

Back