• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Cubone/ shuppet thingy

Liriane

Writer
Ok guys, i'm back w/a really random deck. Maybe i'll crash regionals w/ it, hmm...

Pokemon
4 cubone TR
4 Marowak (any kind idk)
3 Regice
4 saybleye
4 Shuppet PL
2 uxie
1 azelf
2 unown q
3 Crobat G

T/s/s
3 junk arm
4 Plus powers
3 Expert Belts
2 Snowpoint temple
4 Pokemon Collector
4 bebes search
2 Pokemon communication
3 Seeker
1 interviewer's questions

Energies:
4 Psychic
3 rescue
1 warp

Stratagy: basic shuppet theory, max damage while no pain to Shuppet, but this is using a cubone wall. by using a combo of bebe's, regice, and junk arms, put all 4 marowak in the discard. rthis reduces all damage done to cubone by 80. then put Snowpoint into play,and Q cubone. Every turn, retreat cubone and play shuppet w/ all fixings for a TON of damage, rinse and repeat. whaddya think?:D

RE: Really cute (but weird) idea!

I'm sorry, but did you just say that this deck was cute? lol. Not a bad idea though, a rogue deck to be sure. I like the idea, but it could probably be tweaked to fit the metagame more.

RE: Really cute (but weird) idea!

Ya, it was just a raw idea. Any specific suggestions/criticism/wonderings why?

You don't need 3 Regice. You only need to discard 4 Marowak, and one Regi Move and a Junk Arm will do that. You need more draw. Shuppet needs draw. The only Supporter worth running is 3 Collector and Seeker in Shuppet.
-2 Regice
-4 Bebe's
-1 Collector
+1 Luxury Ball
+4 Poke Drawer +
+2 PokedexHANDY910is

RE: *Needs main Pokemon from deck in title*

IMO you don't need too much Regice if you run Azelf. You can drop 1.

OH YEAH, poké turn for crobats. 4 damage counters in 1 turn is nice, don't you think?

Oh yeah, and It's a very very very nice idea. Good job!

PS: I think Dia is referring to Dialga G Lv. X, meaning that Cubone is just a Cubone with 40 HP against it. And also because a LostGar can send your beautiful Shuppet to the Lost Zone, but I think if you're fast enough to build everything in 2 turns you can win even against those decks.

Y run Sableye SF? Otherwise, interesting build. Might try it out myself : D I already run a Cubone deck.

Given the purpose of this deck I'd honestly rather have fewer starters and mulligan into a shuppet/cubone start; though it does increase your odds of getting q donked.

Just take out all your starters and run straight Shuppet/Cubone. If you look at the basic grounds for Shuppet Donk, you'll see that you don't need to use any Starters. I'd also cut down the number of Cubones to 2 or 3, since they won't be attacking most of the times.

you need to add some SSU's or else your match will look like this.

"plays luxray x... brightlook the regice"

"oh, crap"

+3 ssu

-1 crobat G
-1 regice
-1 bebe's

Back