Pokemon Create Your Gym!

Status
Not open for further replies.
VS Effeler! Dramatic Fight for the Motor Badge!

Type: Electric
First Battle: Tynamo, Pachirisu, Luxio (too tired to come up with stats)
Puzzle: Electricity gates a la Mauville City Gym
Music: Young the Giant - My Body
Quotes: (too tired)
Rematch Team: Lanturn, Manectric, Raichu, Ampharos, Luxray, Magnezone (I couldn't ask for a better team!)

..Yeah, I'm doing another.

Dragon types. Aw yeah. Uh huh.

The gym would be mostly like Elesa's gym in Black and White. However, it wouldn't be all techno-gadgety. Instead of electronic platforms, there would be small levitating islands(like in the distortion world) hovering over lava. Instead of electric rollercoasters, the rollercoasters would look like giant skeletal serpents, making it like World 8-7 in Super Mario Bros Wii, except you don't fall in the lava and die. Whenever you get off one of the rollercoasters, there would be one to three trainers waiting for you, initiating a single, double or triple battle, depending on how many trainers are there. Then, after you beat the trainer(s), you enter a cave section of the gym where you can find wild:
Zubat level 32-37
Golbat level 33-38
Dratini level 35-40
Larvitar level 35-40
Bagon level 35-40
Gible level 35-40
Axew level 35-40
Deino level 35-40
..yes, you can catch them.

So, after going through the cave, you wind up at another floating island with another skull-coaster. THEN you have to keep going on rides, keep battling trainers, keep going through caves until you wind up at the northernmost floating island. It's not quite as easy as it sounds, though- some caves have more than one entrance and one exit. Once you get to the aforementioned island, go into the cave on that island. There will be a bridge with lava under it. Cross it and you get to me. There is a statue of a Rayquaza right behind me.
My team is:
Gible level 45
Salamence level 50

..yeah, that's all I got.
Music is Fire Red/Leaf Green Champion Music
Quotes:
Before battle: "Ah, you must be *inserttrainersname*. I heard how you stopped Team Hades from awakening Skelozard(sound familiar?) back at Skull Mountain. Congratulations! But can you defeat me and my dragons?"
First Super effective: "Woah! Not so fast!"
Last Pokemon: "You think you have me beat? Ha! Let me introduce you to my ace, Salamence!"
Last Pokemon is weak: "No! I won't lose! Not now! (uses full restore)
I won: "Try again when you're stronger."
I lost: "...!"
After battle: "...That was the most fun I've ever had. You've made my day! As a token of my thanks, take this. *Player got the Wyrm Badge!* The Wyrm Badge will make all Pokemon obey your commands without question. It also allows you to use Waterfall outside of battle. Also, take this! *Obtained TM02 Dragon Claw!* That's Dragon Claw. It's a powerful Dragon Type move. No side effects, no bonuses, just raw power.
...*inserttrainersname*. Team Hades could regroup at any time. You have to destroy or capture Skelozard before it can fall into the wrong hands. I trust you know what to do. As soon as you have the chance, go back to Skull Mountain. Skelozard will be right at the top."

For the rematch: After you get the Wyrm Badge, the doors to the gym will be locked. To get them unlocked for the rematch, you have to capture/defeat Skelozard and defeat the Elite Four. Then you can rematch me.
My rematch team is:
Garchomp level 75
Druddigon level 77
Kingdra level 78
Altaria level 76
Dragonite level 80
Salamence level 83

All the quotes are the same, except for before and after the battle. The new versions are below:

Before battle: "Hello *insertrainersname*! I heard you defeated the Champion. Congratulations! But more importantly, what about Skelozard? ...Ahh, good. Now that you've beaten the champ, new challenges await you. Like me, for example! I've gotten much stronger since our last battle. This time will be different! This time, I won't hold back!"

After battle: "See? I told you it would be different. I lasted a whole lot longer. You've proven yourself as a truly great trainer, *inserttrainersname*! Oh, almost forgot! I have a present for you! (if party is full) Oh, that's too bad. Come back when you have room in your party. (if party isn't full) *Obtained the Egg!* It's an egg I found inside the gym cave. I think there's something special about it, but I don't know what!

The egg contains a Dratini, Larvitar, Bagon, Gible, Axew or Deino. Like the odd egg from Pokemon Crystal, it has a 50% chance of being shiny.

P.S. The music is not mine, and I do not claim the rights to it. I just used it because it was cool music.

I got fire.
Pokemon:
[sprite]500[/sprite] Lv. 52
[sprite]155[/sprite] Lv. 47
[sprite]59[/sprite] Lv. 54
[sprite]467[/sprite] Lv.58
[sprite]240[/sprite] Lv. 45
[sprite]391[/sprite] Lv. 56

First the trainer will have to pick from three hallways with grass in them. Inside, one will contain water type pokemon in the grass, one with grass types, and, ultimately, one with fire types. Now, the tunnels will change around every try, so it is completely random on which one that you are going through, and in the end, you want to make it to the end of the fire tunnel. Once they are out of the fire tunnel they will enter a room with, 1 trainer, 2 trainers, and 3 trainers in groups. Battle them all, and you will proceed to me.
The music throughout the whole thing will be the song, "Dynamite". Fun with irony.

Quotes:
Before the battle: "Think you're tough enough to extinguish the flames?"
Super effective move: "Whoh! That was powerful!"
Last pokemon: "You think I'm easy, huh? Well then I'll just have to show you my secret weapon!"
Weak pokemon: "I can pull through" *Uses full restore*
Trainer wins: "You did great, Sunny/Sunshine (boy/girl). Now I present you with....
THE FLAME BADGE!!" This badge makes all pokemon level 60 and under obey you. I also present you with this. *Gives Trainer TM Flare Blitz* Use it well.
I win: "The flames devoured you. Come back and try again tommorrow."

Like in BW, I don't have any rematch team/quotes. See ya!

I'm doing a second one (I believe).

Type - Poison!
# of Pokemon - 6

Seviper Lv.40
Gloom Lv.41
Venipede Lv.41
Nidorino Lv.41
Skuntank Lv.42
Whirlipede Lv.42

Gym Details - You have to find 3 ninjas hidden amongst a room full of warp pads. Getting to and defeating 3 ninjas will open the door to a bridge leads to me. I'll be standing under a giant statue of Crobat.

Pre-battle - "I'm surprised you made it past my shinobi apprentices, young one. You will now see how a true ninja uses the combination of stealth and power to overwhelm their foes!"
Super effective hit - "No, you have discovered my weakness!"
Last Pokemon weak - "No! I won't lose just yet!"
Lose - "I have lost. You are worthy of the Venom Badge."
Win - "The power of a ninja is too much for a mere mortal. Begone, and come back tomorrow if you want that badge."
Music - "Inner Self" by Sepultura

If you beat me, I give you the Venom Badge, which makes all Pokemon above Lv.70 obey you. Also, you get a TM containing Poison Jab.

Rematch!

Vileplume Lv.60
Seviper Lv.62
Nidoking Lv.63
Skuntank Lv.63
Scolipede Lv. 65
Scolipede Lv.65

My 2nd Gym.

Type: Dark
5 Pokemon
Pokemon:
Tyranitar, Drapion, Absol, Mandibuzz and Poochyena. Pretty good with the exception of the Poochyena.
GYM:
You come in to a dark cave, where you are given a candle to light your way. There are holes dotted around the place, and if you fall down them you have to battle trainers (similar to the Sootopolis Gym) and then get back up again. If you fall down a hole then it will be filled in next time. And, if you take too long, the candle will expire which means you are totally in the dark. Next to the Gym Leader there is a teleporter to take you back to the entrance.
QUOTES:
Before: "Heheheh..... Did you find it hard to find me? I'm going to leave you in the dark now as I beat you!"
Super-effective hit: "That hurt. You will pay for that."
Last Pokemon: "I'm not finished yet."
Low health: "..We can still pull through!"
Win: "Told you I would win. Come back after more training."
Lose: "Wha....? How could I have been beaten by you?"
Music: 'Tea for Three Plus One' from 'The Woman In Black' soundtrack
Rematch team:
Bisharp, Hydreigon, Honchkrow, Sharpedo, Scrafty, Weavile.

Gym Type: Water {W}

First Time Match
535.png

Tympole Lvl. 18
223.png

Remoraid Lvl. 15
258.png

Mudkip Lvl. 17
199.png

Slowking Lvl. 20

Gym Puzzle

My Gym Puzzle goes through three resources: Knowledge, Determination, and Strength.
The first part is where you answer a bunch of dumb questions about the obscure parts of Pokemon, like what Water-Type family is also part Dragon-Type (Kingdra family), what does the Ability Levitate affect do, stuff like that.
Then, they go through a frustrating course that shows how determined you are. It's where you have to go through an obstacle course on the Water, and you have to go through Waterfalls when they stop, Whirlpools that also go on and off, diving for a key, and using that key to open the door to the last challenge, the door protected with a waterfall, of course.
Strength is where you battle some trainers, finally, and also where you use Strength, and Rock Smash to get through a maze of Trainers and dead-ends. But it's on water, and you use the designated HMs to crack open some Treasure Chests on islands, and find the Key to open my room, where I'm awaiting.​

Battle Music

Battle Quotes

Before: Argh, me mateys, let's me introduce meself! I am Captain Aauz, and you may have heard of me, ye may have not. I live on the seas, trying to hone meself to perfection, alongside me Pokemon, ye graceful Water-Types. I am also the Gym Leader, who knows a lot about battling. So, are ye ready for some?
Super Effective: Aye, that hurt! Ye shall pay for that, Surf attack!
Last One: And what do ye think you're doing? This is where we fight to the end! Remember thy training, ride with the waves!
Low HP: Aw, the waves are gettin' choppy here, hang on tough!
Won The Battle: Yes! See, we did it, we rode the waves out onto victory! Remember, next time, lad, when you fight, do not push! Let the waves decide for themselves!
Lost the Battle: Aww, we did naught to win, the waves decided against us, and we rode against them. But! I am proud you won against the Sea Master, so here is a badge to keep for the ages! (Player recieved $2870 and Wave Badge.) And take this as well, ye might find it useful against those who don't like aqua. (Player receives TM34 Hydro Blast.)​

Second Time Match
260.png

Swampert Lvl. 68
222.png

Corsola Lvl. 65
516.png

Simpour Lvl. 67
099.png

Kingler Lvl. 67
[tr] [td]
009.png

Blastoise Lvl. 69
[/td][td]
199.png

Slowking Lvl. 70[/td][/tr]

Alright first battle

583.png
#583 - Vanillish

584.png
#584 - Vanilluxe

584.png
#584 - Vanilluxe

613.png
#613 - Cubchoo

615.png
#615 - Cryogonal

614.png
#614 - Beartic

Rematch team coming soon!

I have an awesome gym!!

I got 5 Pokemon and I got 0 so I choose my type. Look at my username and it'll be obvious what I picked. XP

First, I got
Zweilous
Hydreigon
Deino
Fraxure
Axew
----------------------------------------
Next, for my rematch:
Haxorus
Dragonite
Garchomp
Druddigon
Hydreigon
-----------------------------------------
Gym:
Travel 50 billion bridges of rainbows till' you get to a gazebo where the sun and moon are setting at the same time and god descends from heaven and gives you a million dollars.
-----------------------------------------
Theme (explains the gym):
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RCNMETN-XnM[/video]

DRAGON GYM

BATTLE:
Garchomp
Druddigon
Axew
Haxorus

REMATCH:
Garchomp
Druddigon
Hydreigon
Altaria
HAxorus
Flygon

Quotes:
Battle Begin: Young trainer, you have come far to witness a spectical like this, dragons aren't easy to come by, and you must verse this whole team, show me your pasion!

Super Effective move: Hmm...you show such power and grace, but I will show you a real attack!

1 Pokemon left: Now show me your courage and let your dreams become a reality!

I win: Good try young trainer, come back and let's have another battle.

You win: Great work young trainer! Here, take this {Receive $30,050, Fang Badge & Dragon Claw), now go and face a challenge like no other, the might of the Pokemon League!

THEME: Skrillex's Bangarang

Challenge: You walk past some statues then verse me

Wow, I got lucky :)

My Specialized type is the fire type, but I also use non-fire types with fire-type moves.

Ponyta Lv. 25
Ability: Run Away
- Flame Wheel
- Fire Spin
- Solarbeam
- Horn Drill

Vulpx Lv. 24
Ability: Drought
- Ember
- Safeguard
- Confuse Ray
- Facade

Steelix Lv. 28 @ Occa Berry
Ability: Sturdy
- Fire Fang
- Rock Tomb
- Stealth Rock
- Flash Cannon

Rapidash Lv. 28 @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
- Flame Wheel
- Horn Drill
- Take Down
- Solarbeam

Rematch team:

Typhlosion Lv. 62
Ability: Blaze
- Eruption
- Blast Burn
- Earthquake
- Solarbeam

Ninetales Lv. 60
Ability: Drought
- Fire Blast
- Solarbeam
- Calm Mind
- Hypnosis

Lopunny Lv. 63 @ Lagging Tail
Ability: Klutz
- Switcheroo
- Fire Punch
- Drain Punch
- Dizzy Punch

Chandelure Lv. 62
- Telekinesis
- Inferno
- Pain Split
- Substitute

Steelix Lv. 63 @ Occa Berry
Ability: Sturdy
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Fang
- Earthquake
- Iron Tail

Rapidash Lv. 66 @ Sitrus Berry
- Flame Charge
- Flare Blitz
- Solarbeam
- Horn Drill

New Team! Grass Pokemon this time.

Seedot Lv. 31
Ability: Early Bird
- Bullet Seed
- Facade
- Explosion
-

Parasect Lv. 33
Ability: Swarm
- Giga Drain
- X-Scissor
- PoisonPowder
- Facade

Cacturne Lv. 36 @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Sand Veil
- Leech Seed
- Cotton Spore
- Needle Arm
- Facade

Rematch Time!
Shiftry Lv. 59
Ability: Chlorophyll
- Sunny Day
- Solarbeam
- Extrasensory
- Explosion

Exeggutor Lv. 60
Ability: Chlorophyll
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Psychic
- Egg Bomb

Cradily Lv. 60
Ability: Suction Cups
- Energy Ball
- Ancientpower
- Double Team
- Earthquake

Breloom Lv. 63 @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
- Spore
- Substitute
- Rock Slide
- Focus Punch

Shiftry Lv. 63
Ability: Early Bird
- Toxic
- Double Team
- Swagger
- Extrasensory

Cacturne Lv. 65 @ Lum Berry
Ability: Sand Veil
- Cotton Spore
- Needle Arm
- Facade
- Rest

Type: Steel

6 Pokemon.

First Team

395_empoleon_front_norm.png
212.png
304.png
632.png
303.png
625_bisharp_front_norm.png

Dunno if sprites are viewable or not now.

Puzzle to be solved in order to reach me: Probably something like the Viridian Gym in G/S. A complex puzzle of directional plates, except it'd be a lot more difficult.

Battle Theme: This was the song selected on my Windows Media Player as I was reading this.

As far as Battle quotes go:

Entering battle: "WHAT U WANT SIR"

Win: "Scrobe"

Super effective hit: "...WHAT"

Last Pokemon: "Haven't battled in years, my Pokemon's totally rusty"

Last Pokemon (Low hp): "I call hax."

Lose: "Grrr Ragequit"

Rematch: "HI SIR HOW U DO"

Rematch Team:

375_metang_front_norm.png
589_escavalier_front_norm.png
395_empoleon_front_norm.png
304_aron_front_norm.png
598_ferrothorn_front_norm.png
530_excadrill_front_norm.png
'

^ I can't see the pokemon (sprites removed)

This was so much fun I decided to do an other
Electric

Eelektross
Voltorb
Plusle
Raichu

Puzzle: Various addition equations (easy ones (ex. 7+2=)
Quotes: FEEL MA POWER (for all of them :p)
Music: Nosia-Machine Gun (16bit Remix)

Edit:
Rematch Team:
Magnezone
Stunfisk
Electrode
Manectric
Zebstrika
Ampharos

This looks nice.
Number: 5
Type: ICE
Team:
361.png
365.png
584.png
615.png
461.png

Gym Design:
If I were to own a gym, it would be a run down library, like Lenora's except there would be books and pages scattered everywhere. Shelves knocked down. Some areas frozen. Some places burnt. Caution tape. A very dangerous place.
Puzzle: Not a slide puzzle like most ice gyms, I'll opt for a staircase maze.
Battle Music: I just randomized my favorite songs.
Quotes:
Beforehand: This was my favorite library. Shame it was destroyed. They didn't even bother trying to rebuild it. So I did my best to secure any loose pillars with ice. Make this place last longer. But you're not here for a speech. Don't hold back. Get Ready!
Supereffective Hit: I suppose it was inevitable.
Last Pokemon: I shall not go down easily.
Weak Pokemon Left: I guess it's already decided...

Win: Go away.
Lose: Tsk. Not my best results. No matter. Here is your reward.
Rematch Team:
584.png
362.png
225.png
365.png
478.png
471.png

Rematch Quotes:
Beforehand: I will battle as many times as you wish.
Supereffective Hit: Tsk. I was careless.
Last Pokemon: This is far from the end.
Weak Pokemon Left: Is history repeating?

Win: Looks like I bested you that time.
Lose: Why can't I best you? Perphaps I need more training.

i wonder why i put so much work into that...

{P}

New Gym time! This time, I am a Psychic - type gym leader. How ironic.
I have six (6) Pokemon for my first match.
So, let's get this started...

Gym Music - Burgh's BW2 Gym Music.
I envision a Phychic - type gym as one full of strange puzzles and odd colors. Oh, and I like heights... With that said, my gym will have a purplish-pink hue, will be high up and there will be pointy things!

When the player first enters, they will be on the lower level. The trainer will look up <insert dramatic camera angle here> and will see a tall spire. Levitating atop the spire will be me, surrounded by ten (10) psychics; five (5) males, five (5) females.

The trainer will have to climb a tall staircase and encounter/battle wild Phychic - type Pokemon. On top of the staircase will be a single warp tile. <The trainer will step on the tile.> Once the trainer arrives atop the next spire, one psycic guard is disbatched to the spire. There are ten (10) spires... I'm pretty sure you can figue out what happens when each psychic is defeated.

Upon reaching the final, tallest spire, the trainer will see me and one psychic guard left. <The trainer battles the guard.> One the guard is defeated, the trainer will see me levitating near the point of the spire. Then, I will majestically lower to where to trainer is standing, with some epic music following not too far behind me.
Wow. I'm long winded. My apologies...

Quotes
<TRAINER!> Surprised, eh? You thought you saw the last of me when you first met me in Unova? HA! You are mistaken my friend... I may have been weak then, but now, you will feel the wrath of my psychic type Pokemon! Let the battle begin!
<Battle initiates.>
First hit - You think one hit will hurt MY Pokemon? <Giggles...>
Last Pokemon - It is time to deploy my last resort move...
Win - I have proven my might. <Withdraws Pokemon.>
Lose - ... ... ... ... <TRAINER!> You have come this far and have prevailed. I praise you for that. I guess my over confidence has been my undoing...again.

TEAM

579.png

Reuniclus

561.png

Sigilyph

605.png

Elgyem

518.png

Musharna

575.png

Gothorita

574.png

Gothita

REMATCH

So, <TRAINER>, you have come to rub it in my face? Alright. Under these conditions, of course... If you win, you keep your League Champion Title. If I win, I get to challenge you to an official League battle! :D

TEAM

579.png

Reuniclus

561.png

Sigilyph

518.png

Musharna

606.png

Beheeyem

528.png

Swoobat

576.png

Gothitelle

Win - A deal's a deal...
Lose - Gah! I was hoping for a League match!

When you copy the URL from the wyncorporation pictures, they turn into white boxes with "this image was hotlinked from wyncorporation.com :(".
You can see them, but no one else.

3rd Gym time!

3 Pokemon
Type: Poison
Team:

Spr_5b_030.png

Poison Point @Leftovers
-Toxic Spikes
-Substitute
-Dig
-Sludge Wave

Spr_5b_110.png

Levitate @Leftovers
-Toxic
-Destiny Bond
-Sludge Wave
-Stockpile

Spr_5b_034.png

Sheer Force @Life Orb
-Earth Power
-T-Bolt
-Sludge Wave
-Fire Blast

100% official.

Puzzle:
As you go in, you see a clear path to the Gym Leader, Venna, however as you walk towards her you fall down a hole. There are three levels to the gym; ground floor, underground level and floor two. There are sludge rivers and you must traverse them (they are walkable in) to catch the current to take you up and down the floors. When you get to the end of floor 2, you find a hole in the floor that will take you down to the gym leader who is surrounded by sludge waterfalls. When you defeat her she will stop the flow of sludge so you can get out. She gives you the Virus Badge and the TM for Sludge Wave.

Rematch team:
Nidoking
Gengar
Muk
Weezing
Skuntank
Amoonguss

Nice, got two of my old team members in my rematch team. And Gengar :D

Quotes:
Pre-battle: "Congratulations. Did the sludge rivers tire your legs? My Pokemon's toxic attacks will now!"

First hit (SE): "That hurt. Now be prepared to be poisoned!"

Last Pokemon: "You haven't seen my true power yet."

I win: "Told you the power of poison would be too much for you. Come back tomorrow."

I lose: "Ah man, you bested me. Fine, take the Virus Badge and go."

My 3rd one also! This one is Double Battle a la Tate & Liza, and no specialized type, a la Blue.
Medicham Lv. 40
Ability: Pure Power
- Fake Out
- Hi Jump Kick
- Rock Tomb
- Strength

Misdreavus Lv. 44
Ability: Levitate
- Skill Swap
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic

Slaking Lv. 42 @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Truant
- Slash
- Focus Punch
- Shadow Claw
- Slack Off

Strategy here: Medicham uses Fake Out 1st turn while Misdreavus uses Skill Swap on Medicham, making its ability Pure Power and making Medicham's ability Levitate. Then, withdraw Medicham and send out Slaking while Misdreavus uses Skill Swap again, on Slaking this time, making Slaking's ability Pure Power. Proceed to curbstomp battle.

Defeating me yields the Skill Swap TM.

You thought I wouldn't come back here? NEVER! I think this is probably, like, my 5th post in this thread. Anywho, I got 3 Ghost types, whom you'll see later.

The gym doesn't really have a true puzzle at first. It is really just made to scare the wits out of the players. The outside of the gym would look like a giant run down mansion, with shattered windows, cracked wood, and lots of cobwebs.
Inside, it would be completely in the dark, with the player only able to see the spaces adjacent to where they are. There would be creaking and thumping noises, every now and then the lights would just go off completely, and the rooms would be lined with imitation gravestones. Every once in a while, the player will be attacked by a Haunter from level 23 to 29. These Haunter are uncatchable, and know Curse, Toxic, Confuse Ray and Destiny Bond.
Eventually though, the player would come to an elevator with a skull on it. Once a passenger was inside, the elevator would slowly go up like a normal elevator, then stop for a moment and go down fast. And when I say fast, I mean FAST. It would eventually screech to a halt at a low basement level.
Candles shaped like Litwicks would be lighting the way to a giant 16x16 tile mosaic of a Gengar with crimson eyes and a demented smile. The player would have to step on exactly the right spot in order to continue. The spot they would have to step on is randomized, and different every time they enter the building. Once they stepped on the right tile, the player would vanish in what seemed to be a bolt of lightning, but would then reappear on a higher floor, where they could at long last challenge the gym leader.

Man, that sort of creeped ME out >.<

His team:

Duskull lv. 29 @Leftovers
~Toxic
~Protect
~Shadow Ball
~Confuse Ray

Yamask lv. 29 @Colbur Berry
~Will-o-Wisp
~Hex
~Psychic
~Ominous Wind

Spiritomb lv. 32 @Dark Gem
~Dark Pulse
~Nasty Plot
~Shadow Ball
~Substitute

Quotes:

Before Battle: "Oh, a challenger! Very sorry about the elevator, and I hope my little friends didn't give you too much trouble. You met them, didn't you? Oh, what's that? You're afraid? Oh, don't worry. There is no reason to be afraid of the dark. Or is there? heheheheh... You see, I specialize in Ghost Types. Few things hit Ghost types; even fewer deal the final blow. But I expect you've already learned that by now. Can you defeat me? Well, why don't we find out?"

Super Effective: "Gah! You have found my weakness!"

Last Pokemon: "Do not underestimate me simply because I am on my last leg. I can still pull through!"

Last Pokemon at low HP: "Oh dear.. could I actually lose?"

Player looses: "It seems you have let your fear get the best of you. Come back when you overcome that."

Player wins: "Alas, I have lost. But I will accept my defeat with dignity. I feel no guilt in presenting you with the Spirit Badge!"

After Battle: "The Spirit Badge allows use of the Hidden Move Strength outside of battle. Also, as another gift from me, take this! TM30 contains Shadow Ball, a Ghost type attack that hits exceptionally hard. Oh, and you can take the Teleporter to get out."

Rematch Team:
Chandelure @Fire Gem
~Energy Ball
~Flamethrower
~Shadow Ball
~Will-o-Wisp

Spiritomb @Dark Gem
~Dark Pulse
~Nasty Plot
~Shadow Ball
~Substitute

Jellicent @Leftovers
~Scald
~Shadow Ball
~Toxic
~Protect

Cofagrigus @Colbur Berry
~Will-o-Wisp
~Hex
~Ominous Wind
~Psychic

Sableye @Focus Sash
~Brick Break
~Shadow Ball
~Ice Punch
~Fire Punch

Rotom @King's Rock
~Signal Beam
~Electro Ball
~Dark Pulse
~Ominous Wind

Aaand done.

I got number 18, Blue style. Here's what I got:
1st Battle:
#557 - Dwebble{G}
#573 - Cinccino{C}
#450 - Hippowdon{F}
#320 - Wailmer{W}
Rematch Battle:
#38 - Ninetales{R}
#505 - Watchog{C}
#414 - Mothim{C}{G}
#248 - Tyranitar{D}{F}
#370 - Luvdisc{W}
#614 - Beartic{W}

I got the best Battle theme ever hahaha:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e79SuHotazs

The Gym Challengers must run through a Pac Man level and press buttons that represent the large white dots. Once they've pressed all five buttons a door will open that leads to me. The Pac Man ghosts are trainers wearing colored sheets. Every trainer has one ditto.

Idk what my quotes would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back