Create-A-Card February 2014 - The Fairytale

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
[Y] Igglybuff 30 HP--Basic
igglybuff.gif

[Ability] Mood Maker
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may look at the top 3 cards of your deck. Attach any Energy cards you find there to your benched Pokémon in any way you like. Put the other cards back on top of your deck in any order.

__ Disarming Draw
Each player shuffles his or her hand into his or her deck and draws 4 cards.

Weakness: ___ Resistance: ___ Retreat: ___​
Its extremely flexible and elastic body makes it bounce continuously--anytime, anywhere

Radioactive561

Aspiring Trainer
I present the baby puff ball debuting in it's Fairy incarnation! (Hopefully its not too overpowered :/)
Basic - Cottonee - HP40 -
20px-Fairy-attack.png

546.png

NO. 546 | Cotton Puff Pokemon | HT: 1’00” | WT: 1.3 lbs |

TCGAbilityIcon.png
Teasing Heart
If the player using Cottonee goes first, they may attack with Cottonee on their first turn.

20px-Fairy-attack.png
Mischievous Gift
Search your deck for 2
20px-Fairy-attack.png
Pokemon and show them to your opponent. Place any Basic Pokemon chosen onto your bench and any Evolution cards into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Weakness:
20px-Fire-attack.png
x2
Resistance:
20px-Water-attack.png
Retreat:
20px-Colorless-attack.png

Perhaps because they feel more at ease in a group, they stick to others they find. They end up looking like a cloud.​

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Basic - Wigglytuff EX HP170 [F]

Ability : Big Blue Eyes
Prevent all effect of attack (excluding damage) done by your opponent's Active Pokemon to each of your Pokemon that has any [Y] Energy attached to it.

[Y][C] Power Puff 20+
This attack does 20 more damage for each [Y] Energy attached to all of your Pokemon.

weakness [M] x2
resistance [D] -20
retreat [C][C]

Pokemon-EX rule
When a Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Here goes nothing.

NotSeen

Aspiring Trainer
GM DracoLord –
One detail: The type of wigglytuff EX is [F]ighting, while its attack costs fair[Y] energy?

My contest mon:
Stage 1 – Clefable – HP120 – [Y]
Evolves from Clefairy
NO. 36 Fairy Pokémon HT: 4′03″ WT: 88.2 lbs.

Ability Fairytale
Whenever your Active Pokémon remains Asleep during your turn, remove all damage counters from that Pokémon.
[Y] Lullaby
Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Asleep.
[Y][C][C] Meteor Mash 50+
During your next turn, this attack does 50 more damage.

Weakness: Metal (×2)
Resistance: Darkness (− 20)
Retreat Cost: 2
Rarity: Rare
Their ears are sensitive enough to hear a pin drop from over a mile away, so they’re usually found in quiet places.​

About the card:
Due to its ability, Clefable can support the defense against the crazy Hypnotoxes and other sleep-inducer mons even without Virizion EX. I personally think that this card is a bit better Meloetta (Plasma Storm) with useful Ability and maybe a bit worse first attack. It is nothing special with its attacks. Neither overpowered, nor too weak and if I remember correctly, none of the cards, which exists atm, make it broken.

Blui

lv85 paladin
Just a reminder that you have only a week to get your entries in! Don't let this CaC be a small one!

Reggie McGigas

-
Reggie is here to save the day!

[Basic] Diancie / HP 90 [Y]

[C] Leader's Guidance 10
Draw 2 Cards. If Carbink is in play, you may draw up to 5 cards.

[Y][C][C] Diamond Cutter 40+

This attack does 40 damage for each Diancie and Carbink in play.

Weakness: [W] x2
Resistance: [D] -20
Retreat: [C][C][C]

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head
Yeah, I won text based last month and only had 3 days to make my card, and a new mechanic (although that was the weakest part of my card). It's not that hard to make a card in a short amount of time.

Sorry for taking so long. I'm still a little unsure of how to word my card, so I'm sitting on it for another day or 2. Other than that, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm going to submit.

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
If anyone is interested in helping judge for this round, then please PM me. :)

Blui

lv85 paladin
You guys only have a day left to get your entries in! (Sorry the OP said Thursday, but it's actually Wednesday)

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head
Basic \\ Dedenne \\ HP60 [Y]
dedenne.png

NO. 702 Antenna Pokémon HT: 0'08" WT: 4.9lbs.

[Ability] Quivering Face
If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon and is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if this Pokémon is Knocked Out), the Attacking Pokémon can't attack during your opponent's next turn.

[Y][Y] Antenna Jolt
This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) This Pokémon does 10 damage to itself for each of your opponent's Pokémon.

weakness [P] X2
resistance [D] -20
retreat cost [C]

It is said that the leader of all Dedennes lives in a far-off place called Pokémon Beach. This leader loves it's people more than anything else, so much so that it only goes by the name Prince Dedenne.

======================================================================================

Dat Pokédex entry.