Finished Count to Ten! - The Game Of Calculative Counting! - Congrats NinjaPenguin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Ello guys, what's up, it's Lorde here with another game, Count to Ten! You've all seen the versions put out by @double o squirtle and @Jadethepokemontrainer, and I've decided to keep this game going since it's a lot of fun to play!

Players take turns saying 1-3 numbers starting at 1. Numbers can only increase, not decrease. There will also be a certain order to who says the numbers when which will be announced after sign-ups. The player who says 10 (or is put into a position where they are forced to) is out of the game. Once a player is out, the game continues, but that person can no longer post in the thread.

Let's say there are 8 players. Player A says 1, 2, Player B says 3, 4, 5, Player C says 6, Player D says 7, 8, 9, so player E would have to say 10, meaning they are out of the game.

- Feel free to talk about the game in-thread, just make sure to make it obvious you're not counting.
- Please, please PLEASE make your numbers bold.
- Each player has 36 hours to post. Not that hard to post a couple numbers right? Failure to do so when it is your turn will result in your removal from the game.
- Off-communication is allowed to form alliances if you want to make any of those.

If you wanna sign up, then all you need to do is post "in" and if necessary when you're online so I can make an order that can make the game flow at a steady pace.

1. @GM DracLord - OUT ROUND 9
  2. @rainyman123 - OUT ROUND 6
  3. @Professor Palutena - OUT ROUND 10
  4. @Blakers - OUT ROUND 12
  5. @Epist - OUT ROUND 11
  6. @NinjaPenguin - WINNER
  7. @PikaMasterJesi - OUT ROUND 13
  8. @double o squirtle - OUT ROUND 1
  9. @Little Cherrim - OUT ROUND 3
  10. @Jadethepokemontrainer - OUT ROUND 5
  11. @Celever - OUT ROUND 7
  12. @simsands - OUT ROUND 8
  13. @mordacazir - OUT ROUND 4
  14. @TheSceptileMaster - OUT ROUND 2

Last edited:

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
Well, I was third out the first time, and got third place the last time, so maybe third time's the charm to win the whole thing! In!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Status
Not open for further replies.