Finished Count to Ten ~ Season 6

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Lord o da rings, Feb 19, 2018.

1. VioletValkyrie Your Lovely Hostess
    VioletValkyrie

Chat Room Staff Member

With a bow, I'll Count to Ten and close this game.

mirdo likes this.

2. Lord o da rings Knife Sandwich
    Lord o da rings

And with that, Violet is the final player out of the game, choosing to say 10 herself ngl that 1,2 count destroyed you.

Congratulations to @mirdo for winning the game! The game is now over, thanks for playing everyone! Anyone may talk in the thread now.

3. VioletValkyrie Your Lovely Hostess
    VioletValkyrie

Chat Room Staff Member

If anyone's curious, I was aligned with bbninjas, aligned with mirdo and Quaking, attempted to make an alliance with Jade and PineApl that I eventually dropped, and I didn't have a secret alliance.

4. Jadethepokemontrainer Ready for anything!
    Jadethepokemontrainer

Forum Mod Chat Room Staff Member

I had a ton of fun with this game. Congratulations for mirdo on the win!

I also did not have a secret alliance. I'm curious to know if there were any others, or if it was just the two revealed.
    I was allied with bb, Mariano, and pineapl, who I planned to take to the finals with me. rip.
    Anyways, thanks to @Lord o da rings for hosting!

I have some ideas for a season 7, however, I probably won't host it. If anyone feels like they want to take it on and want some ideas, you can contact me here or on discord.

5. Had lots of fun, but was dissapointed I didn't win :p. Anyway, congrats @mirdo!

And what jade said: bb, Mariano and himself.

6. Mariano11887 Goalkeeper
    Mariano11887

Congrats mirdo! I had a lot of fun with the stuff you posted through the entire game. You were really the counting master.
    Good game to everybody, and thanks to Lorde for a successful hosting of the game. I enjoyed it :)

7. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

Congrats mirdo! Looks like you deserved it, being the only of the few finalists who didn't team up...

8. quakingpunch73 King K. Rool ain't no fool!
    quakingpunch73

mirdo was actually with Violet and me for all of the game. :U

bbninjas likes this.
  9. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

Or not!

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

Vracken