Finished Count to Ten ~ Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
And with that, Violet is the final player out of the game, choosing to say 10 herself ngl that 1,2 count destroyed you.

Congratulations to @mirdo for winning the game! The game is now over, thanks for playing everyone! Anyone may talk in the thread now.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
If anyone's curious, I was aligned with bbninjas, aligned with mirdo and Quaking, attempted to make an alliance with Jade and PineApl that I eventually dropped, and I didn't have a secret alliance.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
I had a ton of fun with this game. Congratulations for mirdo on the win!

I also did not have a secret alliance. I'm curious to know if there were any others, or if it was just the two revealed.
I was allied with bb, Mariano, and pineapl, who I planned to take to the finals with me. rip.
Anyways, thanks to @Lord o da rings for hosting!

I have some ideas for a season 7, however, I probably won't host it. If anyone feels like they want to take it on and want some ideas, you can contact me here or on discord.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Congrats mirdo! I had a lot of fun with the stuff you posted through the entire game. You were really the counting master.
Good game to everybody, and thanks to Lorde for a successful hosting of the game. I enjoyed it :)

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Congrats mirdo! Looks like you deserved it, being the only of the few finalists who didn't team up...

Status
Not open for further replies.