Finished Count to Ten ~ Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel like it's time to air some dirty laundry on my way out, so...

bb and Jade are aligned. Jade told me this through Discord, and I'm airing this because bb has been trying to take me out since the beginning. I feel it's only fair to tell the truth now, since both pika and I are out now...

"What do you think about getting Quaking out? I've heard he's a rather dangerous opponent in this game..."

Keep on playing, and you all should know who to get out next!

What? Not all of my counting can be winners.
This is still much better than most of the counting you guys do.
But we are getting Close to the Finals. I Need to Reserve my Energy.
Stay hydrated Kids.
Stay in School.
Dont Feed gulls on tue beach to much or they get fat and Possibly Sick.

@FlavorfulPineApl

I wasn't expecting one of these this season, but @bbninjas is out due to running out of time to say his number! I shouldn't have to remind you guys to post your numbers, I thought giving 48 hours over the usual 36 was generous.

It's now Round 10, and @VioletValkyrie's turn.

Whoops - sorry about that! I thought I had posted a number, but obviously not... n.n’

What is a Number? If you ask Wikipedia then it will tell you the following: "A number is a mathematical object used to count, measure, and label."
But it can be so much more than that.
It can be the Start to something. It can be the end. It can mean Hope, Failure and so much more. 1 is the lonliest Number. Thats what Harry Nilsson sung in his song titled Simply "one". He thinks that Two can be as Bad as One.
But some might diagree. I m one of those People.
The difference between 1 and 2 is significant.
Beeing One isnt the end. But 2 is the Start of a relationship. The beginning of a group.
That's Why I Vincent "Mirdo" II. Decided to do the unthinkable. I am gonna Count. But only to 2

The Stage is Yours @FlavorfulPineApl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back