Finished Count to 20! Special Rules Edition ~ Congrats Quakingpunch73

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Hey everyone! I figured it was time to bring back Ten! but with some new twists to spice it up! Welcome to count to 20!

Most ideas for this game came or are based off of ideas from @Epist

Okay. There's a lot like the last games. Lets start from the basics. Players say 1-3 numbers and take turns saying them starting at 1. The numbers can only increase, not decrease. There's also a certain order to who says the numbers when, which will be assign after sign-ups. The person who says 20 is out. No getting around that. So if it's your turn to say 20, please don't stall. Once a person's out, the game keeps going, but that person can no longer post in thread.
Obviously the first difference is that we are counting to 20, not 10.

After a player is eliminated, at the beginning of a round, I will use a random number generator to see if any special rules will apply.
0-40 No Special Rule
50-70 Evil Special Rule
71-100 Nice Special Rule
101-110 Resurrection - Random number generator used to bring 1 player back into the game. Only used twice, this rule will lock and not be usable again.

Nice Rules:
0-20 Players can count up to 4 numbers that round.
21-41 Random number generator used to give a player immunity that round.
42-62 Players can count up to 5 numbers that round.
63-83 Players may choose to skip their turn instead of saying a number that round (you can't skip your turn if your the player saying 20).
84-100 Random number generator used to give a player immunity and players may count up to 4 numbers that round.

Evil :mad: Rules:
0-10 REVENGE! Random number generator used to pick a previously eliminated player to eliminate a player currently in the game
11-50 Every other player can only count up to 2 numbers that round.
51-80 Order of players is rearranged.
81-100 Every other players turns are skipped that round.

1) Your welcome to talk about the game in thread, just make it obvious you're not counting.
2) Please bold your numbers when counting
3) Each player has 36 hours to post their number on their turn. Failure to do so will result in removal from the game.
4) Off communication is allowed if you want to form alliances. Please include me in all alliance messages.

All you need to do to sign up is post "in".

1. @Neurowolf REVENGED by PineApl round 11
2. @torchictcg Out round 6

3. @quakingpunch73 Winner
4. @GekkisaiDaiNi Out round 2
5. @TheSceptileMaster Out round 10
6. @Mariano11887 Out round 8
7. @lugia_Likes2dab! Modkilled round 3
8. @FlavorfulPineApl Out round 4
9. @TOTAL_EPICNESS REVENGED by Morda round 5
10. @mordacazir out round 1 Out round 7
11. @Epist out round 7
12. @triplemo Modkilled round 2
13. @Fiery_Lugia out round 9
14. @GM DracLord out round 12
15. @pikachuuuu101 Runner up (2nd place)
16. @lemur 1001 Modkilled round 2

Season 1 by double o squirtle ~ Lord o da rings
Season 2 by Jadethepokemontrainer ~ NinjaPenguin
Season 3 by Lord o da rings ~ NinjaPenguin
Season 4 by Jadethepokemontrainer ~ Blakers
Twenty! Special Rules Edition by Jadethepokemontrainer ~ Quakingpunch73

Last edited:
I have to quit because my tablet broke and other than my phone (which i can't really use, got like no data on it) i have nothing to use the internet on and i won't be getting a new tablet anytime soon. :(

I have to quit because my tablet broke and other than my phone (which i can't really use, got like no data on it) and i won't be getting a new tablet anytime soon.
Quitting isn't aloud no worries! Sorry about your tablet D:

Actually I will be able to play, turns out the crack was just superficial :D sorry for the confusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back