Cool Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
In the anime they hardly ever show any rare or powerful Pokemon like Tyranitar or Gyarados. They ususualy show common or uncommon Pokemon. The rares are always owned by gym leaders. Do you agree?

Ya I know and I wonder why because they are good pokemon too.:)

There was a poacher with a Tyranitar??? must've missed that one. I've only ever seen really powerful pokes in the movies or in the Johto League, Silver League, stuff like that. Wonder why?

Arcanine out.

lake rage was what it was called in USA....
and the poacher was one of the earlier Hoenn episodes, when jesse and james released their weezing and arbok. sad. :(

i totally agree exept the bad guys i was watching an episode today and team A and M aqua had walrein craudaunt and magma had golbat and mightyena which are pretty tough pokes

Anyway animes are logical: powerful people are such because they own powerful pokemons.
Powerful pokemons are the first to be hunted because of this reason: noone thinks he can conquer the world with a metapod. People want power, people hunt powerful pokemons, only the powerful pokemons that are so powerful to avoid being catched are free.:D

man i wish there was a dude that had like a gym for 10 pokemon can be used and he had like these. (no legendaries)

1.Arcanine
2.Tyranitar
3.Metagross
4.Machamp
5.Gyarados
6.Alakazam
7.Manectric
8.Slaking
9.Walrein
10.Golem

or something like that. yall can improve the list, i just made it for fun.

Arcanine out.

Hi i'm new

They should show Absol, Gardevoir, Altaria, Milotic, Flygon, Ninetails, and Espeon (thy're my favorites and they're not in the show alot)

And for the record this is my first post!!:p

RE:  Cool Pokemon

TheResidentEvil said:
James had a gyarados in season 1 for about 5 seconds.

Yeah, James and his evolving foot.... He's evolved three Pokemon by kicking them....

hey losba i am new to i see that avatar of yours is my fabest pokemon i am looking for a dragonair .... not for this topic eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back